All Saints

Does anyone have the bonny boot? I hope they restock it because I've been wanting it for so long!

has anyone gotten a leather jacket from them?
the cuts looks nice and they seem to be more affordable than a lot of the other brands out there...

just wondering about the quality, sizing and fit...

they're still around $400+ so not cheap....

i wish i could go to a store to try on...
i'm always a bit hesitant when buying clothing online because i'm big on trying on EVERYTHING before buying...

^^The leather jackets are really good quality and the lining is good quality too. Worth every penny.

oh good! i'll definitely keep that in mind...
maybe i'll end up getting one next year...

i dropped too much money on a different winter coat and decided i would hold off on the leather jacket for now :P

I was wondering if All Saints ever has any sales? When I was in London in January/February I didn't see anything marked down, but I also never see any new items on the website? I'll be in London again this summer and was planning on getting a leather jacket, but it would be nice if I didn't have to pay the full price ^_^

they have end of season sales like other stores...i remember the january one

Just so everyone knows All Saints is opening two more US stores! There's one in SoHo on Broadway coming soon and one in Boston on Newbury St that opens Thursday.

I work at the Newbury store and I have to say it looks absolutely fabulous. I know we'll be stocking a few things that you can only get in the US stores now as well.

Has anybody ordered from the UK website? Including postage it still works out cheaper than buying from Ireland stores. We aren't called Rip Off Republic for nothing :(

I know what you mean... You save lots of money ordering from the website and paying in Sterling. I do that with Topshop as well.

I'm living in Spain at the moment and all my All Saints orders were super fast. Like ordering something at 11pm on a Wednesday and getting it at home by 4pm on Friday! I know! Sounds unbelievable!

The San Fran store should be opening in September I was told. Jealous :( Vancouver never gets any good shops!

How are they about returning things online? I'm hoping to purchase a bunch of stuff, but I don't want any hassle if I'm going to have to return some of it.

Yep, they're pretty fast, I'm in Eastern Europe, I ordered late at night on Thursday and it arrived Monday - and this was at the end of April when they were still dealing with the volcanic ash backlog. :flower:

Have bought from the website a few times, but never returned anything, so I don't know how easy or difficult that is.

When is the next sale expected? I've got my eye on a few things and not sure if I should wait it out or just suck it up and splurge.

I don't know about the sales, but I think you can sign up on their site to be notified by e-mail. They also send e-mails when there are further reductions in prices during the sale... :woot: Also, the staff on their Facebook page will answer questions, so maybe you can ask there. And they have a Twitter account, if you're into that kind of thing. :lol:

zx734m.png

Pic from ebay

I cant wait to wear it! I love their stuff.

I'll be in London by the end of June and the one thing I'm looking forward to the most is going nuts in the All Saints sale (which I hope will be on by then).

I've got another question: The stuff that's in the vintage section on the website, is it available in stores too or just online?

Sorry to bump this, but since this thread was left some US stores have opened! I live in Boston and was drawn to the HUGE window on Newbury Street with hundreds of old Singer machines filing the front wall of the store. The website really doesn't do it justice if you've never been to a store.

Right now, these boots are my favorite item: http://www.us.allsaints.com/product...1&position=0&all=0&prod_desc_id=0885324045421

i'm so happy i found this thread!!! :D an all saints store had recently opened up on broadway. I picked up a 2 boots, open toed heels, and knee length gladiator sandals. I'll post pics soon. Loved the shoes great quality leather, they have beautiful clothes, and jewelry. Very pricey but the craftmanship is worth it, gonna have to save up a 2 months worth of pay again to make another trip soon for the clothes

i completely fell in love with the Soho store when i was last in the city...the vibe and music were great, the employees looked every bit the part (hot!), and of course the clothes were so fun to browse through. this company totally knows how to construct a cohesive and consistent brand. i'm so happy their summer sale has been extended to the US now...and free shipping for the less geographically fortunate like me!

i really like the soho store as well.....
the whole thing is just wall to wall old singer sewing machines...
real antique ones!...
:wub:...

it is SO gorgeous...

the clothes however....
:ninja:...
just vivienne, ann d, and rick owens all rolled into one...
and just one of those is a LOT....
so i always feel like each piece is too much...
like...
with too much stuff...too many details...too much cr*p...
i like it in theory...but not so much in practice...

i will say that i like the accessories and shoes a lot more though...

^_^

^^ totally agree - there is one where I live and I go in sometimes and just see nothing I like because its all 'dark lord' clothing and it looks...well....just boring. It just copies the designers you mention. but there is NOTHING to tone the look down - nothing classic or chic which would actually work REALLY well with all that stuff.....

There is a new one just opened in Glasgow and it too is chocabloc with antique sewing machines - the interior is quite good but I can't help feeling that its trying too hard to be like L'Eclaireur on Rue Mahler.

It would be nice to see All Saints getting a mind of its own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericqn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->