Anastasia Boutique

Inaya

vertebrae by vertebrae
Reaction score
--> http://store.anastasiausa.net/c/ana/index.html <--

I am surprised there is no thread on here, but then again this is the first time I have thought to search for one and about a third of my wardrobe is from them :lol: :blush:

Does anyone else shop there? I love it... they have an amazing buyer because their stock is great and the brands they carry are pretty hard to find in US shops. Also... their sales... :shock: so good.

never shopped but good on the eyes :wink:

love their selection of TAO :heart:

yess I have gotten some amazing Tao pieces there. they also have incredible Junya W. selection :wub:

they have an amazing yohji selection too..

I shop there quite a bit too. the sales are knockdown dragout great and even the retail prices are better than most I've found elsewhere.

i never quite like their choices for yohji or comme though. junya, limi, tao, undercover and mmm are always good.

^^ wow same here (surprise surprise... I think you're my sister from another mother :lol:).. I dont care much for their Y's selection - though they do have good pieces once in a while - and their CdG always seems sort of bottom of the barrel choices. but so agreed on the other brands... plus Wauchob. :heart:

theyre really great all around, prices, service, free and fast shipping :smile:

oh yeah their wauchbob selection is stellar,indeed!

i think i would like to wear this--

29TH001094.JPG

*same

its very cylon warrior,yes? (to anyone who remembers or watches battlestar)

^oh no,i just saw your karma :lol: thankfully this boy only has to worry about which kind of shirt..

Did anyone get an email from them stating that their 50% off sale starts today?
The prices on the website though does not seem to reflect this..... :huh:

Ohh... I don't know Imp :blush::flower:

I am getting two things I have been DYING to own from there though... their sales are already pretty crazy as is for the brands :shock:

I got these gathered knee Wauchob pants and...... my FAVORITE piece from Junya W. FW08 :woot: I can't wait for them to arrive :woot::heart:

^ok, confess! Which Junya piece did you get??? :judge:
I hope it's not the one I had my eyes on.... :shifty:

Seriously congrats, I hope it gets to you quickly! :woot:

:lol: aww well if it is, there is a size S left, I got the xs

and thanks! :heart: it's this one :woot::blush:

jbb042051.jpg

anastasia

Last edited by a moderator:
^that's magnificent and it's on my list as well! :D

FYI, I emailed the Anastasia people and they informed me that the 50% discount will be applied and that there's a technical glitch with their website so the new prices should be reflected on Monday.

I'm so stoked to see what's going to be posted for the upcoming season. In the meantime, I have all of you to live vicariously through. Junyay!!!!

I just got 2 orders in the mail today that I ordered around christmas time. one is a Limi Feu dress I am thrilled with but the other was meant to be a pair of Wauchob trousers... well they did send some but they are the wrong pair :( I'm sure it can be attributed to the madness of the holidays and their sales and all but I hate having to return things :doh::lol: I will have to give them a call I guess... I was so looking forward to getting the pants!!

Confession: I ordered 2 pieces from Anastasia during the sale..I'm still waiting for the "right time" to wear them but here they are:

A bubble cape from Junya Watanabe:

A dress, again from Junya Watanabe:

I'm especially in love with this piece, it can be worn in a few different ways, even as a half cape, drapey neck piece!

*images from anastasiausa.net*

PrincessImp, SWEET! I think the cape is really cool, I hadnt seen that before, good thing you saw it before me B). looks to be one of the best pieces I've seen. can you move your arms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->