Anastasia Boutique

^thanks, ladies! :flower:

Lucky, the cape does restrict my arms if I wear it the way as shown on the mannequin. I'm planning to scrunch the lower band/skirt portion up when I wear the cape.
Unfortunately this does "distort" the bubble shape somewhat but I need to hold my hands at a certain degree to type at work.
cool.gif

I wore my cape today, so this is how it looks like all scruched up.

Here's another view of the cape from a different angle:
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5234333&postcount=36731
I tried to pull the "skirt" portion down a bit more, but I think it rode up again as I was moving around. :blush:

I'll like to add too that I marvel at the thought that goes into the construction of this cape. There is literally a built-in half vest that pull the front back to skim the torso, while allow the back to flow out like a bubble cape. Somewhat geeky of me but I think that's just a neat touch!

Attachments

• 3183442355_0c66db6c07_o.jpg
    3183442355_0c66db6c07_o.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 13
could that picture be any more perfect? PI, you really blew me away with this. the cape looks so much better on you than it did on the hanger. much more form fitted then I thought and the shape is ideal on you. WOW, girl!

could that picture be any more perfect? PI, you really blew me away with this. the cape looks so much better on you than it did on the hanger. much more form fitted then I thought and the shape is ideal on you. WOW, girl!
I know I am late ... I somehow missed the post but I totally agree!!!!! PI you look awesome ^_^:heart:

Their selection is drool worthy :wub: a lot of this brands are very hard to find anywhere else.

I love this Junya cape...it looks like the one Maryna Linchuk wore in US Vogue
junyacape.jpg

source / anastasia boutique

god they have so much new SS09 stuff I want just kill me now :furious::lol::wub:

^ me too... Anastasia always has some of the best stuff.

I think someone bought the Undercover hoodie I liked :(

god they have so much new SS09 stuff I want just kill me now :furious::lol::wub:

i know...everywhere!! this is actually the first spring that's enchanted me...and when i have no money to invest.

^joining the chorus: I feel the exact same way! There was a Limi Feu one-shoulder top that I was eyeing that disappeared from the website, sold out I think. :(

3 day private sale, May 28th-30th
All collections 30%-50% off

What do you mean private? Is an invite necessary? I visited the site but couldn't see any sale on the current collections...

^ For a lot of sites, if you buy enough things, you'll be invited to a private sale. Then they'll have a general sale for everyone including things left over from the private sale.

Anastasia Boutique is strictly for browsing right now for me. In fact all US-dollar-based sites are. I never thought I'd see the day where I only look at purchases if they're in pounds.

I just figured it out and also found an email in my spam folders from them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newseeker
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->