Are you a shoe or bag girl?

Beautiful shoes are often unwearable in many situations, and much more susceptible to damage. Although shoes can change the silhouette of my body in a beautiful way, I can no longer risk my health to stand in stilettos for hours at a time. At least I can better protect my bags from damage, and they are much more versatile.

I absolutely agree with this so it makes me a bag girl.

I have size EU 34 feet so, yeah...

Bags all the way for me. Chanel jumbo in black caviar and silver hardware is what I'm carrying nowadays -- lusted for this very bag for years until 6 months ago finally purchased :smile:

Definitely a bag girl, nice bags are a must for me. I change my bags around daily.

I like shoes, but not obsessive or anything, I do like nice flats.

I used to be a shoes girl because I thought it was the "less expensive" hobby. Then I realized with so many random shoe purchases, I might as well make the investment of being a bag girl. :wink:

I used to be a shoes girl because I thought it was the "less expensive" hobby. Then I realized with so many random shoe purchases, I might as well make the investment of being a bag girl. :wink:

hahahhah same here. I'm a shoe girl. Always will be :blush:

Definitely a bag girl. I've inherited my great-grandmother's small, unfortunately wide feet that make it next to impossible to find a really, really great shoe that actually fits and doesn't leave me blistered within the first twenty minutes of wear.

Why do I have to make a decision between bags and shoes? :wink:

I'm an addiected to shoes but I also love bags! In fact I couldn't resist to buy a Mulberry Alexa few weeks ago when I found a real bargain..... hehehe

Definitely bags for me. I love shoes but rarely find anything but flats comfortable. :-(

Shoe girl^_^ Even though I never find beautiful shoes that would fit my duck feet:lol:

I wish I was a bag girl, it seems a little more practical in terms of product life-span and value appreciation, but nah, I'm a shoe girl all the way.

Im a bag Girl, ALL the way, and only get to indulge in my habit once a year lolllllllllllllllllll, because i tend to go for pricy, i know its know its not a couture brand, but i simply LOVE LOVE LOVE Coach, and have 10 bags, sighs, would love to have more, the good thing about purses if you take care of them, they last soooo much longer than shoes, i LOVE shoes but living in a humid clime, well i prefer flip flops, lollllllllllll but i sooo adore the look of heels when i can wear them

I'm all about shoes! I've stopped caring for bags really, my passion for bags has been reduced to clutches.

I think I'm a shoe girl, but I actually have so many bags that... oh God, my existence is all blury right now. :lol:
Maybe I'm a shoe stalker but a bag buyer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chchhchc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->