Are you a shoe or bag girl?

Bags. They won't bring permanent damage to my knees, nor will they get all scratched up in a couple wears.

Shoes. Bags don't excite me. I only have 1 black leather Fossil satchel that I take everywhere.

I used to be a bag girl who is turning into a die-hard shoe maniac/lover, I´m afraid..!:smile:

Shoes! omg Shoes!

I can wear the same bag for a whole week.. but I must have different pairs of shoes for every outfit!

I am definitely a both girl. I love shoes and bags, although I have devoted more of my attention and money to shoes lately, im still very much in to both.

I used to be a bag girl, but about 7 years ago, I purchased my first pair of Christian Louboutins and I have been into shoes ever since. I still collect bags (mostly Chanel), but I have quite a shoe collection too (mostly CL).

While I enjoy shoes, I'm definitely a bag girl! I love all sorts of bags, so I don't have a favorite, per se. I don't care for a lot of ornamentation on bags, so I gravitate toward simple designs like what Prada has for its bags. I have two Prada bags.

While I like bags more than shoes, I find myself better at finding cool shoes

Shoes... it's much easier for me to find the right shoes because I know what I like/what I don't like. With handbags I used to be all over the place, now I own 3 different bags and that's good enough. I don't really like carrying handbags anymore and I don't have a lot of options so it's easier for me to dress up in the morning.

I'm a total bag lady. I love an accessory that comes in all shapes and sizes, and doesn't slow me down or give me blisters.

shoes. i am obsessed with beautiful shoes and i almost swim in them. i have so many.oh, but so pretty..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->