Asia Street Style

^ I think that's a bit harsh, alot of asians yes....they can be quite OTT but to declare all Chinese pple living in Beijing have no fashion sense is a bit exagerrated!

pinglet said:
^ I think that's a bit harsh, alot of asians yes....they can be quite OTT but to declare all Chinese pple living in Beijing have no fashion sense is a bit exagerrated!

Well, that's what my friend told me, she also said that, those that looks more aesthetically pleasing just simply wears the straight leg jean, puma/adidas/nike shoes/bag/tshirt/accessories uniform. I might go back to ShangHai next summer to visit family members, so I'll see what is like over there, but I do not give much expectation.

The people on the last page look like those candybar dolls you can make on the net! ^_^ Maybe it's not high fashion style, but it's not like just regular people anywhere really follow trends and design to the extent of people on this website. At least these people look colourful and interesting, I've seen some pretty fugly and skankily dressed people in Canada and I would take colourful and interesting over them any day. :ninja:

one question...
can i post hong kong celebs in this thread for fashion ref?

^ I'm not a mod to tell, but celebs fashion doesn't belong to street style. :blush:

very inventive fashion sense, whether we agree with it or not, its at lease the most diverse & original thread on here B)

bleh, I prefer european streetstyle to korean...in korea everyone kind of gives off the same vibe even when they're wearing different clothes..they look very similar, with this particular LOOK..the older teens would be wearing very dressy and ladylike stuff, (lacy blouses, chiffon skirts, boots, pearls, dangly earrings)and mix-and-match a LOT..the good thing is though, there is hardly any trashy/slutiness, everyone takes it very seriously not to dress trashy..while the younger teens are into cartoonish stuff mixed with casual wear(mickey mouse t-shirt with ripped jeans)..also PLAID is such a big trend for younger teens, its like almost everyone has a plaid jacket, plaid blouse, shirt, plaid SOMETHING..!

From Hong Kong
z68864617.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

IMG_0837%20%E8%A4%87%E8%A3%BD.jpg

MissyJG said:
i think, asians generally have the worst 'style'.

i'm not defending as i'm asian, but...

i don't play the word general
and like all styles are different n there's nth that u can compare

Last edited by a moderator:
agree... depends on person.. there are plenty of ppl who dont know how to dress.. an irish friend of mine told me that asian are absolutely welldressed!
but mighbe only the one he has seen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->