ASOS.com

Ohhh, nice! Did you buy it?!
I am waiting for at least 50% off :lol:

But I got these:
White skater skirt in high shine - Cause I have the black and it is AMAZING!
Band rings ala Balenciaga - So hwot!
7707bf70752011e2868a22000a9f18a6_6.jpg
c780b492754911e29d6522000a9f134c_6.jpg

pics via Asos

^^
Hey this skirt is also on my next delivery list.

Cool.

Shows us pictures when it´s arrives.

For 10% off enter promo code 'VALENTINE10' at checkout. Offer ends 11.59pm GMT Friday 15th February 2013.

Frickys, i like the clutch and rings as well. How do you find them size-wise as I received the ring from Asos which was one-size and it falls off my fingers, so huge! And can you repost the link for them as the one you posted leads me to the main page of asos.:unsure:

Meanwhile I haven't received my purchase from late November yet :shock: I don't know if I should keep the faith :unsure:

Those rings have gone missing on the site! I have them saved and when I click it, it redirects to the main page. I still have the option to put them in by cart but I'm worried there'll be some problem.

Those rings have gone missing on the site! I have them saved and when I click it, it redirects to the main page. I still have the option to put them in by cart but I'm worried there'll be some problem.
That's what I did! I will let you know If I receive them.

^ Lovely, love the clutch too (probably Zara?). :flower:
Yes, it's Zara :smile:
Frickys, i like the clutch and rings as well. How do you find them size-wise as I received the ring from Asos which was one-size and it falls off my fingers, so huge! And can you repost the link for them as the one you posted leads me to the main page of asos.:unsure:
I ordered the same rings and I cannot wait for them to arrive.^_^ Is it true that they run small?

Thank you, girls!!! They do run small at least for my fingers... they are more M size but it doesn't matter as they look cool even worn before the knuckle.
As for the link, I believe ASOS dropped them as they were too inspired :innocent: Usually when an item is sold out, it's product page remains... Hope I am wrong, I want to grab another set also :rolleyes:

You are right girls, will email them, though they are not responsible for what happens to the order after it reaches my country. And sometimes things are get lost or stolen here. You should also keep in mind it takes time for a purchase to get through all the stages in Russia, it usually takes a month at the very best and quite often more than that, 2 months or so, plus late November (almost early December) is the beginning of crazy holidays time, so I was not too nervous untill now, but now I realise it's been far too long. i hope it will arrive, I ordered quite a few items :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it's Zara :smile:

Thank you, girls!!! They do run small at least for my fingers... they are more M size but it doesn't matter as they look cool even worn before the knuckle.
As for the link, I believe ASOS dropped them as they were too inspired :innocent: Usually when an item is sold out, it's product page remains... Hope I am wrong, I want to grab another set also :rolleyes:

Wish they were adjustable (shouldn't all rings anyway?). They are really inspired but it would have been entirely removed and if they were sold out, it would say so on my saved items page no?

Australia
OWEEK - 20% off

USA
USASAVE10 - save $10 off orders over $100
USASAVE30 - save $30 of orders over $150
USASAVE50 - Save $50 off orders over $250

:flower:

So I emailed asos, they were very nice and said they would issue a replacement. But now 3 out of 4 items are out of stock. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->