Australia's Next Top Model

Mamba- Please credit the source of you pictures, so they don't get removed. Thanks!

Wow, they look like real models and real shoots. I like this!

They are all so fake and bitchy to each other :o I can't wait until next week's episode because I can't believe how cheap and tacky the majority of them all are.

I'm glad Caroline went- I don't think I could've handled any more name-dropping. Shame about Lara though, she was entertaining.

im happy that louise went. jessicas photo was good last week but she should go. simone is gonna win

the final 3 are in myer show on 27th feb.. for loreal melb f festival

Australia's Next Top Model (Episode 8)
Terry Biviano shoes
Eboni, Jessica and Madeleine
eboni68vv.jpg
jessica76cv.jpg
madeleine70rc.jpg

Simone
simone78zx.jpg

www.australiasnexttopmodel.tv

jessica is so damn ugli it makes me sick... and the fact that shes a b*tch to eboni makes it so much worse. its worse enough that shes ugli but shes also condesending. im sorry but i really cant stand ppl like that

I must be the stupidest person ever, but I can't figure out where on the show's website to find the model's portfolios. Can someone point me to it?

Jessica needs to go!!! Im sick of her of panic attacks...

I love Jess, she's the only one who I can see working overseas! However go Jess take the damn crown, you worked hard!

_teddy_ said:
jessica is so damn ugli it makes me sick... and the fact that shes a b*tch to eboni makes it so much worse. its worse enough that shes ugli but shes also condesending. im sorry but i really cant stand ppl like that
i so agree. im so happy madeline went next week jess.im so sick of her too boy! what did u think of what simone and eboni did to madeline and jess for breakfast?

hey anyone else think the photographer judge is hot?

katrine said:
i so agree. im so happy madeline went next week jess.im so sick of her too boy! what did u think of what simone and eboni did to madeline and jess for breakfast?
What did they do? I dont think I watched that eplisode yet?Im pretty disappointed with lara. Why the f*ck would anyone shave off another person's eyebrows especially when they are in a modelling competition where looks ARE everything pretty much. I mean practical jokes are ok, but stuff like this is unacceptable, even if they hate each other. She has a cute face, some of her shots even look like jeisa, but shaving off ppl's eyebrows, if i were the judge and i found out anyone did this to another in a MODELLING COMPETITION, i'd vote her out based on punishment. Plus shes not tall enough.

Fionuir said:
They are all so fake and bitchy to each other :o I can't wait until next week's episode because I can't believe how cheap and tacky the majority of them all are.

I'm glad Caroline went- I don't think I could've handled any more name-dropping. Shame about Lara though, she was entertaining.
I actually liked caroline. I find her very french/german mix sorta look, sort of like diane kruger. Maybe her snobbyness wasnt good but I sorta liked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->