Australia's Next Top Model

_teddy_ said:
What did they do? I dont think I watched that eplisode yet?Im pretty disappointed with lara. Why the f*ck would anyone shave off another person's eyebrows especially when they are in a modelling competition where looks ARE everything pretty much. I mean practical jokes are ok, but stuff like this is unacceptable, even if they hate each other. She has a cute face, some of her shots even look like jeisa, but shaving off ppl's eyebrows, if i were the judge and i found out anyone did this to another in a MODELLING COMPETITION, i'd vote her out based on punishment. Plus shes not tall enough.
madeline and jess were trying to lose weight cause they think there bigger, so simone and eboni made them a breakfast and because jess and madeline were being nasty. simone and eboni but heaps of butter and cream and fats in their breakfast and told them it was really healthy.

Assembler said:
Yup, I've looked there. But I can't figure out where the portfolio's are. I've looked under the episode recaps, and under the model bios. Where should I be looking?
i thought they were there too, i checked again and nothing,sorry.

katrine said:
madeline and jess were trying to lose weight cause they think there bigger, so simone and eboni made them a breakfast and because jess and madeline were being nasty. simone and eboni but heaps of butter and cream and fats in their breakfast and told them it was really healthy.
oh haha really? this group is a nasty group arnt they? So many jokes and fits, etc. You get way less of this stuff in last season. But personally if I were madeleine and i was having beef with some of the girls i wouldnt really trust them to make my food, and even still maybe i would have tasted thgat the food is really fattening? I duno but i can usually taste if food is really fat like with a lot of butter or oil, cause food without it usually taste really plain and 'dry' if you know wt i mean. hah but thats funny

I agree that the Australian girls are a lot prettier than the American girls...especially compared to the girls coming up this season.:yuk:

katrine said:

that whole senerio is so ugly. It never seems to amaze me when girls stoop to horrilbe lengths just because they feel threatened.

_teddy_ said:
oh haha really? this group is a nasty group arnt they? So many jokes and fits, etc. You get way less of this stuff in last season. But personally if I were madeleine and i was having beef with some of the girls i wouldnt really trust them to make my food, and even still maybe i would have tasted thgat the food is really fattening? I duno but i can usually taste if food is really fat like with a lot of butter or oil, cause food without it usually taste really plain and 'dry' if you know wt i mean. hah but thats funny
yeah, all they were saying is yumm and its healthy lol lol

last show tonight! why do you think will win? i just hope it s not jess

Eboni, Jessica and Simone
eboni74or.jpg
jessica80td.jpg
simone83qh.jpg

:heart: Jessica! baby you're the winner in my eyes.

wow really? I find australis top model very realisitic and stubborn too haha. You can bet on them to deliver the one who is the most model like to win regardless of other contestant's performances. Too short? nope. Too fat? nope. Too commercial? nope. Dont have model like long slim body? nope. In americas top model, some of these people still have chances of winning and in fact do win over more ideal model like people (happened everytime thus far as far as im concerned). Just like how they chose gemma to win regardless of her shortcommings over the others, I realized they were very honest and to the point (gemma deserved to win anyways). yay, i expected them to pick eboni to win. She was the best anyways.

yeah, for me simone was good also, sorry didnt tape the myer show

I wish Simone had won, she was the nicest out of them all :cry:

Oh well, best of luck to Eboni, I suppose.

hehe so bizarre today, I don't have foxtel so I have to download each episode and it takes agesssss. I didn't know that Lara had been outed and I was shopping for a pressie todai and I walked into this Mens Fashion Store and the sales girl approaced me and asked me if I needed any help and I looked up and it was Lara!!!! That ruined episode 6 for me I had it downloading at home!!!

pinglet said:
hehe so bizarre today, I don't have foxtel so I have to download each episode and it takes agesssss. I didn't know that Lara had been outed and I was shopping for a pressie todai and I walked into this Mens Fashion Store and the sales girl approaced me and asked me if I needed any help and I looked up and it was Lara!!!! That ruined episode 6 for me I had it downloading at home!!!
lol oh, but thats so funny

I watched the whole series today on youtube, start to finish (yes, I have no life), and at first I thought it was ultimate trash TV, but the thing that impressed me was the authentic feel to it. I didn't feel as if the winner was pre-planned at all, I didn't feel that there were girls there merely for 'character', and most importantly I think that the photo shoots were *incredible*.

I love photography and recently i've been so disappointed with the shoots that have been done on America's Next Top Model. They aren't high fashion, they are gimmicky and poorly executed (the imitation of art photoshoot in cycle 5 anyone?), but I could imagine having some of these shots - particularly the black and white siren shot - on my wall. In fact i'd pay good money for almost all of them.

I think it is more realistic to build a really good fashion portfolio in a reality show, otherwise it just comes across as being cheap and pointless. I believe that because of the high quality of their portfolios, even the eliminated girls from this show could get alright jobs. The same can't be said for the most recent ANTM's.

I personally loved Jess and Eboni from the start, perhaps relating to Jess a bit more as she seemed more fragile and I have panic attacks so I know what that feels like. Louise was drop dead gorgeous but what an idiot.

Jess should have won. Period. But I'm fine with Eboni, I just think Jess had a stronger portfolio, a better walk and more determination but hey.

Jess, Brooke and Yoanna are the best models to come out of these reality shows imo. Oh, and maybe Amanda and Ann.

^^ I agree with most of what you said! I too just watched the whole series on youtube, and I loved it!! I thought it was better than ANTM, although I wish there was more diversity in the girls (there were too many blonds). My personal faves were Simone, Eboni, Lara, and Caroline.

Does anyone have season 1 to put up on youtube? I'd love to see it!

Yeah, Season 1 would be awesome to watch...

Oh yeah, and Lara was drop dead gorgeous. But she came across as being a bit petty to me which is a shame, she could have gone far.

yea she did come off as petty...i think it was just her practical joke personality

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->