Baggy Clothes On Women

Originally posted by enrichi@Aug 28 2004, 06:01 PM
. I've got a case of the Marilyns (Monroe, not Manson,) so I need to stick to structured clothing that accents angles and lines and curves. If I put on something baggy, I resemble nothing so much as the infamous Omar The Tent Maker.
[snapback]348087[/snapback]​

:lol: that was so cute :flower:

I like baggy clothes when it's paired with something tight fitting.

Originally posted by Erin@Aug 28 2004, 09:10 AM
If you can make it appropriately "messy" or "baggy"... go for it... but there's certainly a time and place.
[snapback]348017[/snapback]​
i was thinking the exact same thing :flower:

Originally posted by utopia@Aug 28 2004, 12:07 PM
I do this in the winter too B)

I went to a social event last february wearing an oversized black cashmere sweater, sleeves pushed up with a pair of coloured elbow gloves, and a narrow pair of black trousers with pointy shoes, and I got a lot of compliments on it. :heart:
I think an oversized top with skinny trousers can look uber chic and modern. ^_^
[snapback]348047[/snapback]​

That sounds really good utopia.

That what i was thinking along the lines of...i've got this luella top thats about 3 sizes too big for me hangs off my shoulder slightly its looks pretty chic but kind casual too and with skinny trousers it looks fab and even skinny jeans for a more dressed down look.

I think the baggy look is great if done correctly, as with most things really.

:heart: baggy ... I especially love the looks posted here

It's my way of living ... lol

To me that's sexy, I guess but instead of the sporty baggy that a lot of people sport in Asia, I tend to love to do the baggy trousers look ~

Originally posted by Dixie@Aug 29 2004, 05:18 AM
I like baggy clothes when it's paired with something tight fitting.
[snapback]348219[/snapback]​

i :heart: doing that. it give balance to the whole look.
in fact im sporting the baggy look now! yay!

I'm definitely not a fan of baggy clothes on women. Most of the examples I've seen so far look awkward and unflattering, to me at least. Although, it's much better when it's one baggy piece paired with something tight-fitting, as previously mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->