Balmain

someone might have gotten me the quiled jacket...i feel equaly excited and a bit sick...I just hope I dont end up getting bored of it...and what if teh whole shoulder thing become passe- which it obviously will be, can the shoulder pads be removed at some point? because it will be a gorgeous jacket even without them...
also, i think they got me a 36- which is usually my size even in balmain but the top i got from the outnet is a 36 and it was really tight in the arm area...hmm

maybe ill return it...anyways i wont get to try it on till the end of next week..

^ they are very nice.

Does anyone know how Balmain booties run? True to size? Thanks

^ they are very nice.

Does anyone know how Balmain booties run? True to size? Thanks

justlooking, i tried Balmain boots with the buckles a month ago and they ran 1/2 size smaller , so i had to size up a half a size which is unusual for me because i have narrow feet and all louboutins either run true size for me or even bigger!

so defintely size up, half a size.

^^
Of Balmain shoes I just own the FW 08.09 boots, but I am normally 40, and my boots are 41.
So yes you should get a size up.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread has been kinda quiet...but I finally have something to contribute...I love my new pea coat and the cut and fit are impeccable! :heart:

Balmain.jpg

i think its been quiet because we all got over it..this is after , speaking for myself, i bought two blazers (one white one black) and a leather quilted one, and a top. So the hype did get to me...but the fall collection didnt excite me..nor did this past spring one.

The coat is pretty- its a classic and im sure you'll wear it to death! congrats :D

Yea, the hype is over...and I'd never imagine owning the more over the top "designs"; however, I must say that the Balmain cut, especially in the jackets, works for my shape since I'm really narrow up top for my height.

I think once you remove all the celeb cliche and the tacky stigma people assigned to the label, there is a well constructed garment underneath. I have yet to find a label, be it from a luxury house or a high street brand, that can produce sizes to fit me this well. Balenciaga comes to a close second but there is something about those Balmain shoulder and narrow sleeves lol...:lol:

Oh the white jacket and the black coat are cute, I love them so much!

If you mean my coat from the last page, it's actually navy...but the lighting makes it look kinda black...

The white jacket is gorgeous! I think that dress is way overpriced..

Did anyone but anything from the Pierre Balmain line? what do you mainly think about it?

did anyone buy any balmain paint splattered jeans?

here are my jeans. anyone know what season they are from?

ebay

Attachments

• balmainpaint1.jpg
    balmainpaint1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove