Beautiful rings...

I've recently realised that I am a huge ring fan. I'm excited for these two rings which should hopefully arrive in the mail soon.

this MIXKO Cindy ring
babyside300.jpg

ekawear.wordpress.com

And also the Gareth Pugh Scythe "ring", I'm super excited for this to arrive!
imgthingxw.jpg

Polyvore

Nice, I like the Garth Pugh Scythe ring!

Adderbite ring
IMG_2264.JPG

5inchandup.blogspot.com

ranstar & gomtik thanx girls
the evil eye got it from a shop in Dubai (the village mall) it has all kind of accessories about the evil eye .. =)
In Italian we call the evil eye malocchio and there are all kinds of accessories for it too.

My arty dots ring I purchased a few years ago.

(my own photo)

Attachments

• 5591064795_a92b93e4f3.jpg
    5591064795_a92b93e4f3.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 3
mdowler, i LOVE that 2nd lace inspired ring.. that thing is awesome.. haha, wish i knew where she got it... and yes, please do credit your image or we will have to remove them, unfortunately.

I am in the process of commissioning an etsy jewelry maker to make me a 2 finger ring. so excited! I wish I was capable of metalworking..

This is super late, but I'll post anyways. The lace knuckle ring is really similar, if not the one, to a filigree version BCBG had.

Adore this as an engagement ring by Astley Clarke.

kgxhW.jpg

thejewelleryeditor.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my new favorite owl ring from Six. I adore big and interesting rings.

284723_2005511773547_1116213468_31759420_7104827_n.jpg

Are you guys aware of http://boticca.com/rings/

Its a french startup that sells unique designs by individual designers. They have some really exotic and wild accessories... totally out of ordinary.

I particularly like this one:

600_600_jvc68r1cinpqctu8bsx3n8ri8e86t1x4jzwffkin_6.jpg

P.S: I have no affiliation with Bottica apart from having immense respect for these guys. I aim to just as amazing with our startup. :D

Le Bal des Roses, Dior.
I cried

Facebook/Dior

Courtney Kaye

Omg, all the rings I clicked through in this thread were absolutely beautiful! So I thought I could contribute a little bit, because I, too, am terribly addicted to rings...oy vey. Haha

Anyway, I was browsing through twitter the other day and came across these! They're by Courtney Kaye? And I thinks she's a new designer or something. But here is what I found! I'm in love with how simple and gorgeous her cocktail rings are. Supah classy, gimme gimme.

I got the attached pictures from the website (courtneykaye.com) and her Facebook (facebook.com/ckjewelry).
And because I wanted to get a pair, I found out through her facebook that they're being sold on Max & Chloe (maxandchloe.com). Couldn't get over them. Order sent.

Attachments

• CK-R1186_side.jpg
    CK-R1186_side.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 2
  • CK-R1187_side.jpg
    CK-R1187_side.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 2
  • CK-R1197.jpg
    CK-R1197.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 1
  • CK-R1219_side.jpg
    CK-R1219_side.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 1
  • CK-R6166.jpg
    CK-R6166.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 0
OMG. This one too. Gah, I can't believe I missed this one. I love bows!

Attachments

• CK-R1188.jpg
    CK-R1188.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 4
Hi guys. I have a big collection of different big rings and my latest obsession are the "animal and bird" rings! So, I'm looking for a ring with birds or an animals (preferably double ring, but it's fine if it's a simple one) and not a very expensive one. I just can't find the right one. Maybe you've seen one recently and have some suggestions.

here is an example of a Juicy Couture ring which I love!!

tobi.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->