Bella Pierre Mineral Make-Up

weoui

Reaction score
I just purchased this new powder foundation by Bella Pierre (haven't heard of them till i bought it) and i have to say I was quite impressed. I'm sort of a no fuss girl, usually i use a tinted moisturizer (i've tried many but lately ive been using laura mercier)..anyway this line is interesting because (i think you can do this with most mineral makeup) you can mix it with your own face lotion and create a creamy foundation, and for the little jars of colorful loose powders they have (which are generally used as eyeshadows) you can mix with a base they sell or even vaseline to create lip tints, or liquid liners, or even nail polish!

its sort of crazy and i can never imagine having to make my own polish but its certainly interesting.

The loose foundation i bought is very very nice and smooth, light and im just excited that i'm able to get great coverage without having to look like ..Fergie.

First comes the purity. BellaPierre cosmetics™ Shimmer Powders are made from a 100% pure mica. Mica is found in nature as silica sand, which is abundant in nature. Next to oxygen, it is the chief elementary constituent of the earth's crust. It is split into microscopically-thin transparent sheets and then oxidized at various levels to provide the broad line of colours available from our line.

Mica is 100% hypo-allergenic. It will not irritate even the most sensitive skin.
Women love colour, but they want their makeup to look natural. This is exactly what BellaPierre cosmetics™ delivers - a product which, by itself, looks subtle and yet makes the skin glow with a natural vibrance characteristic of youthful,and healthy skin.

Purity also explains the ultra-smooth texture and easy mixability of the BellaPierre cosmetics™ Shimmer Powders. Forget about creasing and clumping. Even the sheerest of applications goes on smooth, creamy and consistent.

just thought it was interesting and a good new brand (as i'm ALWAYS looking for new brands to try!) :flower:

http://www.bellapierre.eu

I like their stuff, I own a couple of the eyeshadow pigment type things which are great and give awesome colour pay off :smile:
I might have to try out the foundation, I'm looking for a new one!

i love that just adding water to the black pigmenty stuff makes eyeliner! ahhaah but yes their foundation is lovely, you really can't feel it, it gives great coverage and gives off a nice glow too. its sort of bizarre how fantastic it is.

Yes, I love how smoothly the pigments convert. They make good nail polish as well, if you add them to a tacky coat of clear, then add a coat over the top :smile:

I can't wait to track down the foundation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->