The Guerlain Make Up Thread

^It does, but really subtle.
It makes your skin look less ''dull'' and more fresh!
It's not very shiny.

I love Guerlain products, and though I dont wear makeup I like their self-tanning accoutrements, and this is a new product I found off style.com
02m.jpg

Guerlain Terracotta Sunless Express Self-Tanning Spray
This new spray-on tan-in-a-can makes at-home bronzing as goof-proof and mess-less as possible. And since the formula is laced with Argan oil, you get softer skin to go along with your healthy faux glow.

Price: $50

Available at Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Sephora stores

BTW, does anybody know what this product does? I saw it in a Danish mag (costume) and it says that "Bronzing powder is an important part of your summer make up. It makes your skin glow with sunshine. With Guerlains Terracotta Sun Elixir in 01 Ultimate Gold you can sculp and add shimmer to your cheeks, your eyelids and your nose". What is this product? I can't find it on guerlain.com, but it does look interesting.

[my scan]
I had this product and it was crushed by airport security! Ewww I was furious when I opened my luggage. It was all boxed up too, so they must have really thrown my bag, but it's a beautiful gold shimmer powder and I would apply it on my collarbones! Needless to say, it's probably discontinued and I never have put anything so priceless in luggage again. :cry:

I had this product and it was crushed by airport security! Ewww I was furious when I opened my luggage. It was all boxed up too, so they must have really thrown my bag, but it's a beautiful gold shimmer powder and I would apply it on my collarbones! Needless to say, it's probably discontinued and I never have put anything so priceless in luggage again. :cry:
NOOOO! So many of the Terracotta products are limited edition! I'd be pissed too :angry:

I love the Meteorites balls, they give such a beautiful glow. I don't use the Guerlain brush, I use one of my own. Anyone know if their bronzers are good for pale skin?

^I say yes, I think I had one back when I cared about having a tan...now I just go pale :lol:

I LOVE guerlain!!!!!

am thinking bout getting the loose powder kohl in oriental bronze, but am wearing contact. will it be 'safe'?

I have the loose powder kohl, and I have lenses too. I've never had a problem with it.

thanks, Ida!!!

especially since I love the green colour.... do u p0ut it before or after the contact?

Last edited by a moderator:
I never take out my contacts, and if I did, I'd put it on after the contacts...because I can't see anything without them :lol:

I have their meteorites powder but it really doesn't do much for me. actually makes me look a bit tacky because it has shimmery particles. :(

P136302_hero.jpg

from sephora.com

I have this gloss and it is really great.I use it over the day and it holds and shines.

i have heard so much about their Kohl ... but I still think its a better idea to buy the real herbal kohl. Its supposed to preserve eyelashes.

Amadea_Autumn, which color(s) do you have?:woot:

I love those lipglosses so much. I wear 'em everyday.
I used to wear nr 71, pink sun a lot but now I wear nr 50 (caramel sun) and nr 70 (amber sun) more. I think it really compliments a lot of skintones.

At this time it's just Guerlain I use, plus a concealer and mascara from Dior. The bronzing powders are just lovely.
I regret having bought the Pucci & Guerlain brush and meteorites, a while ago, because they don't do a lot for me. Only when I wear it daytime in a lot of light you can see it and I still like the way the brush looks. But for my skintone, the bronzers are the best:heart:

2kj611.jpg

This is what I use most from Guerlain

2zzuf5e.jpg

The Pucci stuff

Guerlain Homme

Model: Renné Castrucci
Ph.: Jean-Paul Goude

mimifroufrou.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I have their meteorites powder but it really doesn't do much for me. actually makes me look a bit tacky because it has shimmery particles. :(
That's funny...the shimmer doesn't turn up on me at all?

I don't know if people are still interested in Guerlain since the last post is from 2 years ago :lol: but I think this pic for the Guerlain Fall 2010 Colors collection is so beautiful :wub:.

fall2010_guerlain001.jpg

temptalia.com

^I am! BUT...I think Guerlain make up is being phased out in Denmark :( Everything is marked down 50% :shock: BUT I have the chance to buy the beautiful blush from SS10 as a gift for my mother in law!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->