The Guerlain Make Up Thread

wow the packaging is so lovely. I find that Guerlain is one of those make up brands I never give enough credit for. I normally don't really follow up on whats new with them etc yet I use some of their products religiously.

How is the poudre bronzante? I'm not talking about the shimmery bronzers (blondes/brunettes) but that one available in 6 shades. I've never used bronzer before but I just want to use this more as a blush/contour for my otherwise very pale face (NW15). I'm afraid it'll look orange..

The bronzer I have is not shimmery either and works good for contouring. I am not near it now so don't know its specifics but will get it over to you. I am NW15 as well...(in winter even this seems a bit too dark sometimes!)

Guerlain Teracotta Inca 2011

Terre Indigo Four Shade Eye Shadow
farsincacmjn.jpg

Terra Inca Sublime Radiant Powder
terraincapoudre2noir.jpg

[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Ombre Fusion Cream Eyeshadows [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]in [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Maya (copper) and [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Havana (bronze)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif],[/FONT] Mambo & Tango sheer lipglosses
3fap2bronzetranspatence.jpg
glossincaorange.jpg

britishbeautyblogger.com

This is insanely beautiful. I always, always love the Teracotta collections they put out every summer.

^^ this is beatiful! I love the lip gloss colours and cream eyeshadows.

I visited the Maison Guerlain in Paris (store and spa) recently. Absolutely divine! More pictures HERE

guerlain-champs-elysees-paris-store-makeup.jpg

guerlain-paris-fragrance-ruban-d_or1.jpg

Yesterday I bought Guerlain's Terracotta Loose Powder Kohl Liner. I am loving it's intense pigment and the fact that it holds the all day with very little smudge under the eye.

At the store I also tried and loved the Guerlain Spring 2011: Blush G Serie Noire, unfortunately it was sold out but hopefully they'll re-stock it next week. I am surely buying it when it arrives.

picture15f.png

©sephora

©temptalia

^^ In our stores the Blush G Serie Noire was sold out in half an hour...((( It would be really great if they`ll re-stock it! The colours are gorgeous and make skin look very fresh.

^It's still in stock in Denmark... But the Chanel Espiegle blush was sold out almost everywhere. This is quite the season for blush :lol:

I found Blush G Serie Noire on another store and bought the last one. ^_^

The Ecrin 6 Couleurs Precious Eyeshadow Palette in Rue de Rivoli had to come along with it! :smile:

They are a bit pricee but the blush give such a glow and a good hair about your complexion and the shadow box is the heaviest/solid most luxurious make-up box I've ever seen. :heart:

At Café MakeUp there's a really good review about Rue de Rivoli eye shadows, here's the link if your interested: http://cafemakeup.com/2011/01/guerlain-rue-de-rivoli-eyeshadow-palette/

p1010305c.jpg

p1010310yl.jpg

©my picts with and without flash

Here is the pict:

I love both eye color palette. :heart: I'm wondering what's the big blue thing with gold top on the background!! :ninja:

313141003.jpg

©jamierosennyc

Thank you for the link FrenchCactus :flower:

Yummy looking palettes! And I'm not going to comment on what the blue thing in the background looks like :ninja: :rofl:

Here's one of the Terracotta Summer 2011 products...
Terra Inca Bronzer :wub:

IMG_7836a.jpg

IMG_8177a.jpg

naturalandchicmakeup.blogspot.com

Sorry about the pic a few posts above! I could see it well so I thought you could too.

Has anyone tried the new Guerlain Rouge Automatique?

P286611_hero.jpg

Sephora.com

Guerlain Fall 2011 Makeup Collection (makeup4all.com:(
Three new Rouge G lipsticks in
  • 25 Garconne (red from the promo)
  • 70 Gigolo (plum)
  • 71 Girly (pink)
Nine variations of Ecrin 4 Couleurs eye shadows that will become a part of a permanent line:
  • 01 Les Violets
  • 02 Les Bleus
  • 03 Les Verts
  • 04 Les Bois de rose
  • 05 Les Gris
  • 06 Les Fumes
  • 07 Les Cuirs
  • 08 Les Perles
  • 09 Les Noirs
Other products (not pictured) are:

Eye Liner Liquide in 05 Brun Cendré

Khol Me in
  • 20 Khol Me Navy (navy blue)
  • 30 Khol Me Ebony (brown)
  • 40 Khol Me Jungle (green)
Parure Gold powder, new shades in 02 Beige Clair and 03 Beige Naturel. Plus light shades in 00 Beige Ivoire and 01 Beige Pale for Asian market.

Attachments

• Guerlain 1.jpg
    Guerlain 1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Guerlain 2.jpg
    Guerlain 2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Guerlain 3.jpg
    Guerlain 3.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics