Bravo's Make Me a Supermodel

New York Model Management is the agency that is giving the contract to the winner/Holly right?

I think we will definitely see some of them getting signed to agencies at this point..
Shannon probably will imo

^ Yes it's New York Model Management :flower:

That's cool that they picked up Stephanie as well. Hopefully Shannon will get signed somewhere also ^_^

You should see google news about models...Holly was getting her 15 minutes of fame till MS Campbell decided to spit in that cops face.....Holly's going to have to liven her act up a little bit to see any results.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ It's starting to seem like a "here one day, gone the next" type thing (with Holly) :unsure:. I'm curious to see what happens with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, she just won last week, and since it actually happened last week and was not prerecorded, I'm not really surprised we haven't seen anything from Holly yet.

i am really glad she won, others didnt really deserve it, shes the only one embodying the word model in a right from those 4.

Well, she just won last week, and since it actually happened last week and was not prerecorded, I'm not really surprised we haven't seen anything from Holly yet.

LOL seriously. She won less than a week ago and the show was done in real time. What do people expect? A French Vogue cover?

Good for Holly! And Stephanie. The only one that I hope doesn't proceed into a career or go anywhere with it is Dominic. He was so cocky and even when he was leaving he was full of excuses and so bitter about everything. Nor was he very good.

i really dont know who of the male models, can go head to head with supermodels of today... their personnas are too much even for Tyra Banks... Frankie maybe, he is already signed with Why Not.

LOL seriously. She won less than a week ago and the show was done in real time. What do people expect? A French Vogue cover?

Well a certain agency has been known to get rid of contracts :innocent:, it was in the news last year.

I disliked Shannon in the beginning but she ended up being my favorite.

Shannon Pally has been signed with them, she's "coming soon" on their website.

New shots of Shannon and Stephanie from New York Model Management! (Shannon's in the editorial section and Steph is in the Women's section) :heart:

Shannon:
zshannon1-1.jpg

zshannon2.jpg

zshannon3.jpg

Stephanie:
zstephanie3.jpg

zstephanie1.jpg

zstephanie2.jpg

zstephanie4.jpg

Not signing Shannon, would be the biggest loss Cory and Jennifer could make for the agency.
However I believe that Stephanie's sister has a great face and height.
[bravo]

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    164.7 KB · Views: 10
is it just me or is the photographer Diana Scheunemann from episode 3 incredably cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->