Carey Mulligan

article-0-08EE6D45000005DC-536_468x605.jpg

article-0-08EE6D63000005DC-305_468x573.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

I understand it was on purpose but she really looks like Eddie Sedgwick on this photoshoot, it's striking !

Finally saw An Education. I kept getting distracted, she's just so pretty, and her voice is so lovely:wub:. Kinda pissed that she didn't get the Oscar, now, though. She definitely deserved it, her acting was wonderful.

Finally saw An Education. I kept getting distracted, she's just so pretty, and her voice is so lovely:wub:. Kinda pissed that she didn't get the Oscar, now, though. She definitely deserved it, her acting was wonderful.

I agree with all of that! Wish she got the Oscar.

Maybe better to avoid the Oscar curse :innocent: Carey and Shia are too cute.

yes her voice is lovely, something i could listen all the time *hahah*

WONDERLAND photos are great :heart:

She was so great in an education, after seeing it again i could not stop wonder that oscar really went for wrong person (even tough I like Sandra!).

She was good in that part, but not great... I think in the female category it was a weak year... as compared with other years.

So I guess An Education is out on DVD. Must remember to pick up, must remember to pick up...

Love the Interview cover and the pics from Wonderland ed are all stunning:heart:she is so photogenic:flower:

I love the first picture in post #649 :heart: Such a beautiful girl!

Carey Mulligan and a friend share a hug before going their separate ways in Los Angeles on Friday (April 2).
justjared

Looking at those pics i all of a sudden thought she seems like such a Marc jacobs girl. :heart: she reminds me of sofia coppola a bit in her casual style.. always in flats, dark colours, good quality basics with a mix of tomboy-ness and feminine details. Sure, sometimes pieces border on the frumpy side of things, but somehow it's part of her charm to me. like she values comfort and feeling good in her skin more than showing off her figure or looking 'sexy'. ^_^

Carey Mulligan out and about in Los Angeles - April 2, 2010

tlfan.to

she looks amazing in her casual outfits, thanks for all the pics!

btw, anyone noticed we haven't seen her with shia since before oscars?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->