Casting Notices & Competitions ... for Models, Fashion Reality Shows, Etc.

Naomi Campbell's Search for Model to Appear with Campbell in Glamour Magazine

Naomi Campbell's Online Search for International Model to Appear with Campbell in Glamour Magazine

Links:
http://www.talenthouse.com
http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/show/overview
http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/show/detail/78

International supermodel Naomi Campbell is one of the most successful and recognized faces in the industry. She has appeared on more than 100 magazine covers, strut the catwalks of Milan and Paris and built an empire with the launch of her signature perfumes.

Now Campbell is looking for the next international fashion model with an exciting Creative Invite on Talenthouse. She is extending the invitation to your readers that want to receive global exposure and recognition from industry luminaries.

Through April 2, go to (www.talenthouse.com) and submit for the opportunity to join Campbell in an exclusive photo shoot for Glamour Magazine and be seen around the world!

Below please find more details regarding available assets and the submission process.

Submission Deadline: April 4, 2010

Submission Details: To participate, submit 3 photos through Talenthouse for an opportunity to be discovered by one of the most successful models in the industry. Following the submission deadline, voting will take place on Talenthouse to help identify the top 20 finalists. Naomi will then select one model for the incredible opportunity to participate in a photo shoot for Glamour Magazine

Finalist selection: April 20, 2010

Attn If You Live In Atlanta Area

BURLESQUE GROUP SUBMISSIONS
NOVEMBER 3-12 2010
(Metro Atlanta Residents Only Please)

Forming an all girl Burlesque Group, ages 21-29.
We are looking for individuals that have a strong desire
to be a successful entertainer. Our goal is to turn
this group into one of the top Burlesque performing groups
in the world.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. HEIGHT 5' 4 - 5' 7
2. WEIGHT 105lbs - 130lbs
3. Must be in good physical condition
4. Clear skin, healthy feet
5. Must have good teeth (No stains, gaps, uneven, broken teeth, and no braces)
6. Hair must be healthy and at least shoulder length (Must be willing to dye hair black or red)
7. Dancing (ballet) experience preferred but not required (Must be familiar with Pilates)
8. Must have a flexible schedule
9. Willing to travel
10. Must be comfortable with your body

If you are interested in auditioning there are 3 steps.

STEP 1.
NOVEMBER 3-12, Submit your pictures HERE.
(MUST BE HOLDING AN 8X11 PAPER WITH YOUR NAME, THE DATE, AND "BURLESQUE AUDITION," WRITTEN IN THICK BLACK MARKER. Must be in every picture.)
(ALL PICTURES MUST BE VERY CLEAR)
1. Face straight forward not smiling (clean face, no makeup)
2. Face straight forward smiling
3. Side face, not smiling
4. Full body shot (clothed please)
5. Side body shot (clothed please)

(MUST BE HOLDING AN 8X11 PAPER WITH YOUR NAME, THE DATE, AND "BURLESQUE AUDITION," WRITTEN IN THICK BLACK MARKER. Must be in every picture.)

STEP 2.
If you are selected, you will receive an email containing the location, date, and time of the face to face audition. At this time you will be given information about practice, pay, etc. (You will have to model a two piece bathing suit. You will not be expected to wear anything less than that at the audition.)

STEP 3.
If you are selected for the group, you will receive a confirming email and phone call.

Original source: laartshow.blogspot.com

Supporting my friend, love ya^_^
B)B:(woot:

I'm looking for a fit model for Parsons students in NY. Preferably 5'10" or taller.

The pay is $40/hr for fittings and possible bookings for lookbooks. If you are interested, please pm me or email me at [email protected]! Thank you!

I am looking for a model for a test shoot in Paris next thursday, March 3rd. Please contact me if you are interested.

O'Neill Model Search - Be the face of their international fashion campaign

O'Neill are currently searching for the face (and body) of their SS12 international fashion campaign to coincide with the launch of their new Superkini bikini.

Headed up by Australian Victoria's Secret model Elyse Taylor, the competition runs on www.facebook.com/oneillgirls from today until 15th May.

Absolutely anyone can apply by uploading their photo to the page and getting people to vote. The 12 finalists will take part in the 'One Way Runway' event in Ibiza in June, where they have to walk the runway before jumping off a cliff in their Superkini, which is made with a special material that sticks to the body – to prevent embarrassing peekaboo moments.

In addition to Elyse Taylor, the panel of judges include professional O'Neill surfer Raine Jackson and international fashion editors.

Attachments

• Oneway Runway model search.jpg
    Oneway Runway model search.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 2
Fresh faces for a new LA-based fashion agency

Hi everyone,

I'm helping recruit new faces for a (legitimate, licensed) modeling agency in Los Angeles. They are especially interested in signing some fresh faces for summer development (in advance of the Fashion Week 'casting season' :wink: )

If you're a scout with some fresh faces, or an aspiring model yourself, please contact me here on TFS or reach out to me via my web site (linked in my sig.) Also am glad to put you in touch with the agency directly if you wish.

All the usual requirements .. but just to be clear:

Ages 13 – 19
Height: 5’8″ – 5’11″ (down to 5'7" if 15 years or younger)
Thin physique
Ability to travel/stay/work in NY and/or LA for several weeks (model apt available) this summer

Thank you! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
OPEN MODEL CALL OCFW - Southern California

OPEN MODEL CALL @ South Coast Plaza
Join us for an OPEN MODEL CALL at the Microsoft Store - South Coast Plaza on Friday, September 30th, 2011 (arrive by 1:30pm)

**Open to both Female & Male Models

For more info & full details please log on to www.ocfashionweek.com
or email: [email protected]

Details

Date: Friday, September 30th, 2011

Event: OC Fashion Week Open Model Call by Influenza Online Magazine

Address: 3333 Bristol St., Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(free parking & valet parking available)

Model Call: 2pm
We would like for models to arrive by 1:30pm.

*****All models must sign model release form at location.

This event is Free and Open to the Public (w/ $5 suggested donation online). Industry professionals are invited as well as community.

Photo Coverage & Media Sponsorship by Influenza Online Magazine.

Chance to meet with founders of OC Fashion Week, Influenza Online Magazine and ElephantMan Foundation (Dewan P and Dharmesh).

OC Fashion Week
www.ocfashionweek.com

***OC Fashion Week is a project of the ElephantMan Foundation (www.elephantman.org), a nonprofit organization with a mission to raise inner beauty awareness in the fashion and entertainment communities. All proceeds will benefit the ElephantMan Foundation.

Note: We encourage eco friendly, animal friendly, and non-leather clothing & accessories.

© 2011 OC Fashion Week | www.ocfashionweek.com
All rights reserved.

Los Angeles Model Casting - 1/28/2012

ARE YOU THE NEXT "IT" GIRL?

Nyx Models is searching for fresh talent to sign and develop into successful models. We seek:

• 13-20 year old females with a unique look
  • 5'8"-5'11" tall (without heels - 5'7" ok if 15 or younger)
  • size 0-4

Our casting will be held at the boutique owned by fashion model Chanel Iman's mother - The Red Bag Boutique.

Date: Saturday, January 28th from 2-5pm.

Location: 10754 W. Jefferson Blvd. Culver City, CA 90230, which is located in the Raintree Plaza Shopping Center, at the corner of Overland & Jefferson.

The Red Bag Boutique features:
  • pieces from fashion model Chanel Iman's wardrobe
  • a variety of accessories and designer brand clothing
  • a rack of clothing hand picked by Chanel w/autographed tags
  • a vintage collection

Attendees at the event will receive 10% off purchases and can enter to win a fashion giveaway valued at $100.

Nyx Models is a fashion-focused modeling agency. We are licensed by the State of California - talent agency license #126954. There are never any costs or fees. Visit www.nyxmodels.com for more information.

If you aren't in the Los Angeles area and are interested in becoming a model, apply through our website or via an email to [email protected]

Open Casting Call in Dallas, TX on 07/14/12

Hey y'all. I'm calling all models, aspiring models.

Open Casting Call on July 14th

Models needed for DFW non-profit (Lone Star Ride Fighting AIDS) annual fashion event on Aug 10, 2012.

- Male and female models needed
- Experience not required

When: July 14th 2012
Where: Station 4 3911 Cedar Springs, Dallas, Texas 75219
Time: 11am

Please message me for questions and confirmation and feel free to pass this along.

Men Share Your Personal Style

DSC_0242.JPG

Man Of The Hour would like to see how unique and stylish you are when it comes to their fashion. Be your own street photographer by showing us your style or someone else's from your locale. From professional attire, evening wear, and chic casual style; we want to see it all. Submit one to two full-length photos of yourself — or someone else — wearing your/their finest seasonal outfit.

We'll select the best looks and present them with our own colorful commentary.

Photos MUST be current, photographed out in public. Include your name, and city in your email. Show us just how dapper you are.

Deadlines for weekly entries is Friday's at midnight. We'll present the week winners on Monday's.

Email submissions to: [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->