Catwalk Kidders

also look out for Miia Forbes with Elite, she is John Kerry's niece (and much much better than the Bush girl)

gogopilgrim said:
also look out for Miia Forbes with Elite, she is John Kerry's niece (and much much better than the Bush girl)
I hope she doesnt look like her uncle!

I actually find Liz Jagger quite pretty (same for Lauren Bush). Keith Richards' daughters have ugly yellow teeth - it's disturbing.

It says that Liz Jagger is "far too short".Isn't she 5'9?I dont think thats short,there are many models at that height...

wowwwwwwww sam Branson is hot as !!!! whoaaaaa LOVE HIM! =p

sam branson is actually really really cool
except he doesnt really do anything except travel :lol:

if only he'd go on castings like the other guys he might actually get somewhere, although he doesnt care either way......his dad is a BILLIONAIRE

gogopilgrim said:

and also watch out for Gabriella Calthorpe at premier......she was scouted by naomi campbell at a social event
gorgeous girl.....and posh as hell :wink:

I don't think that the persons mentioned above would ever become famous and highly-rated models without their popular parents/uncles and so on
though I like Riley and Lauren Bush
But honesty all of them are nothing really special

Sweet rus said:
I don't think that the persons mentioned above would ever become famous and highly-rated models without their popular parents/uncles and so on
though I like Riley and Lauren Bush
But honesty all of them are nothing really special

I agree - I don't think any agency would have touched them with a bargepole if they weren't famous. I presume they're all in the celebrity models divisions anyway, like Brittnay Gastineau.

The Richards sisters look like they're dying in that pic (and they're horsey looking anyway) and I only think Lizzie Jagger is goodlooking after several hours of makeup and photoshopping.

lol yeah Sam Branson is really cute ~ He's got this very naughty boy-ish face. :heart:
He was in the most recent Ozwald Boateng's show wearing a pink suit~ :woot: :woot: :woot: Too bad we dont see much of him though!

image source: Bruno Press

Attachments

• 56267955DMB025_Boateng.jpg
    56267955DMB025_Boateng.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 6
Here is that Miia Forbes girl. She is kind of Cintia-esque. I guess it's the red hair and freckles.
ViewPreview.aspx

ViewPreview.aspx

ViewPreview.aspx

source: premiermodelmanagement.com

I can definitely see Miia's appeal, v. pretty and modelesque imo. Thanks for the pictures pinksatin :flower:

i think that Mia Tyler and lauren bush are really beautiful, if i didnt know their connections i wouldn't question their model-dom.

Mia Tyler is so much better looking than any of those girls. ick especially to Leah Wood and the Richards sisters

Lauren Bush is pretty, just not model pretty

Danielle Riley Keough looks very hot in her Dior Ads. She's 5'5 only though.

How tall is Lizzy? And Leah? I'd like to see those works they mentioned. Is it for runway or print?

Miia ain't that bad.

And Kimberly is just eww. I'll take any of those I mention over her even when I'm drunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
konster
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->