Cerruti

xopher215

Reaction score
:unsure: How do you say, "It's cutting off my circulation", in Italian? :lol:

Actually this collection looks like a pretty clever trip through many decades as opposed to just sticking in one or two. Even so, it holds together really well and the clothes are rather sexy, ¿no?

See pictures below.

:shock: love it xopher, i was getting all set to start posting this, but you spared me :wub:
Fraser's debut proves this a very wise choice.
This is a modern, decent and commercial collection that can actually go very well with public, a money machine, just what Cerruti should be.
They are back on my personal map, i love all their collection, dead wearable and modern. Thanx :D

Wow! :shock: I wasn't paying enough attention to the label since Narciso left to realize that Francer had been appointed to the post. :oops:

He certainly scored big with this one, I agree. Just like the signature RTW collection he presented in New York (I thought :? ) for Spring, his presentation is so well edited and seamless. Bravo! :D

:oops: Nope... It was Milan where he showed his Spring 2003. :?

wasn't Peter Spiliopoulos that did (quite bad) Cerruti before Fraser?

It went Narciso Rodriguez, Peter Speliopoulos, Roberto Menichetti (only one season I think) and now to Francer as I just found out today. :P

Very nice. It was refreshing and more original than I would have imagined. I loved the colors (of course) and most the shapes and detailing. Perfect for autumn/winter.

Thanks for the pics. :D

Some beautiful pieces here.

I would love the outfit at the far rght of the top row.

i don't like it. boring and stiff. i wouldn't wear any of that.

I have been in Milan last August and in one of the Cerruti outlet i had seen the following handbags. I couldn't afford to buy any of them as i had spend all my cash in Fendi and Gucci:smile:
But i really like them and after 2 months of money saving i think it's time to get them all!!
The only problem is that i can't find them anywhere around (there were in outlets so i suppose they must be from 2-3 collections back). I have found the pics from what i'm looking from a japanese :woot: site but unfortunately i can't read a word in case there is a way to purchase them.
I would appreciate any kind of help:wink:
Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
have you tried european ebay sites? they always seem to have plenty of Cerruti bags.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->