Christian Dior : Dior VIII with Charlize Theron

dennab216

Reaction score
I love the watches. There are beautiful, sexy and just perfect. Dior makes great watches and once again they teamed up with Theron ^_^

I hope there will be a video ad. Here is the making of the printed ad.

So I guess her contract with Breil is over?

Ammarra, please credit your source otherwise your post will be deleted as per tFS rules, Thank you :flower:.

Charlize is so stunning, and recognizable even after the retouching she's been subjected to, but I dunno, the watch itself looks suspiciously similar to Chanel J12 line... :unsure: But the ad is beautiful in it's simplicity, better than usual Dior ads. :ninja:

Charlize looks great, as always, but the ad couldn't have been any more boring. 100% been there done that.

this is funny actually b/c she was fired for supposedly wearing a dior watch. when i saw this ad in a mag, i started laughing.

Breil ended the contract with Charlize because they were/are going through an economic crisis and didn't have the money to pay for the second half of the contract.

The story about the watch is just propaganda they sold to the media to save face.

Ammarra, please credit your source otherwise your post will be deleted as per tFS rules, Thank you :flower:.

Credit : LadyCharlize ! Sorry :blush:

And yes Theron/Cotillard+Dior = match in heaven. I wonder if Theron will ever model for Dior's clothes. I thought she would since she was a great friend of Galliano and all but she opted to go for less known brands (Uniqlo etc..) Maybe in the future? That being said, I'd love to see her do some work for Versace. I think she could rock it.

Oh and yes the ad is indeed boring but at least she brought some soul to it..She has a really expressive face. However I agree, I'd love to see her really do something. Seems like Cotillard is the one having all the fun in Dior's ads :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad they are still using Charlize, she's really perfect for Dior

Am I the only one who finds Charlize Theron far too boring?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->