Christian Dior S/S 06 Paris

Mr-Dale said:
Oh wait I see it now too. It happens with Hye's shoe.. it just breaks of :wacko: good quality huh? And she walks the finale with that broken shoe as well! Oh and Lucy Liu is on the Dior site, check again :wink:

I saw the shoe heel, but didnt notice any bad walking except for that other asian model named Sonny, she walked bad and doutzen almost ran into her. The music that went along with the show rreally is great, it gets you pumped up and excited....the entire concept of the show is great.

ps.. Hye walked great, I didnt even notice her heel broke off , she decided to walk as if the heel was still there! :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like a lot of the stuff, but those huge coats aren't my favourite. I like the more tailored coats, but those big bulgy ones look aren't my idea of nice. I also have to say, this collection isn't exactly flattering. The clothes are all beautiful, but the models' bodies all look 100x skinnier than usual.

Spike413 said:
Has anyone seen that the Dior collection is on firstVIEWs homepage......:huh:

Yes I noticed, but it is only "Dior" like a new brand in its site...
and not Christian Dior
(And the others past Christian Dior collections are still aviable...:(unsure:

The model pride

yourbestfriend said:
I saw the shoe heel, but didnt notice any bad walking except for that other asian model named Sonny, she walked bad and doutzen almost ran into her. The music that went along with the show rreally is great, it gets you pumped up and excited....the entire concept of the show is great.

ps.. Hye walked great, I didnt even notice her heel broke off , she decided to walk as if the heel was still there! :woot:

Brave for her!!!!!!!:ninja:

She seems walking in the air...:cry:

OooooHHHh!! Life in plastic is fantastic!!!:zorro:

heres a pic of hye with the shoe...
it must have been so bad for her...:doh:

you can see it all on the video, it seems to be hanging off so she knew it was coming...
does that mean like 1 in 40 pairs of dior shoes break :lol:

Just saw the dior show on dior.com wow love the decontructed minimalist look of the show. I loved Hye!!! she did not flinch when that heel broke off, she just kept sashaying as if nothing happened. also sasha p. is fierce on the runway as are natasha, gemma, marija, raquel, and maria carla. Also love the galliano finale.
Also more videos on themode.tv just saw rochas and the music with the show was lovely.
Love the Monet dress finale. Lagerfeld gallery show had this cool remix of a kyle minogue song.

^ is that the song played in the end of the show....a remix of kylie?

yes it sung by a male voice i think its dance with me ?

^ thanks :kiss:

also on the video - when john walks at the end...doesnt hye's heel dissapear?!

stunning, stunning, stunning:heart:

the music matched perfectly.

does anybody know what the heels on the white pumps are made of?

yes the shoe magically disapears must have been one of john's minions to scurry off and get before john's finale so as he won't trip!

00790m.jpg

www.style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Ale: do not forget to credit the pictures you post. I helped you with this one, the next one will be deleted :flower:

Plus, keep this on the Dior collection, not on the Rochas video/music or what else for that matter.

Thanks!

I am still in love with John...

fezbatik said:
00200m.jpg
I like the colours in this bag - and the reconstruction.

That inspiration is very Peruvian
the shape makes me remember a Peruvian bag that men
carry in a shoulder...

yourbestfriend said:
....The music that went along with the show rreally is great, it gets you pumped up and excited....the entire concept of the show is great....
The song played at the end is "Hank Marvin - Apace 89'"

JR1 said:
heres a pic of hye with the shoe...
it must have been so bad for her...:doh:

hye handled that situation so well.... she'll definitely be returning for future dior shows.

^ i know...i wonder what was going on in her head... "what pose should i do at the end...ermm..omg my heal s**t...this pose will have to do..." :lol:

what the hell was this idiot thinking...???!?

00260m.jpg
00270m.jpg

...walking back on the wrong side?!? what, was she stoned?!

she, unlike hye, will definitely not be returning for any future dior shows.

^ i hate it when they do that..
someone did it in the dior fall 05 couture....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmvecino
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->