Christian Dior S/S 06 Paris

dior01.jpg
dior02.jpg

dior03.jpg
dior04.jpg

After watching the video, I loved it!
(And I thought I was the only one who got annoyed when models didn't follow instructions; I was so annoyed when that model walked down the wrong side and what was up with her hand in her pocket?! Looked weird :shock: )

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone know what the music during the show is? it sounds like a song that our school marching band plays, but with more of an oriental feel. all the videos i've watched don't have very clear sound, so if anyone could help that would be fabulous.

apache - hank marvin

theres another by the shadows....

on the dior site the backstage video on the ss06 part shows the fall05 rtw backstage vid :wacko:

For those interested, the final version of the video is now online. The music is better of quality now, even though it seems as if it is now slower or something. The light show spectacle before and during the finale is amazing! They actually show what I think are helicopter shots from Paris in which you see the whole Grand Palais light up blue! Spectacular :heart:

at the end when michelle buswell is walking the music goes funny ^_^
perhaps someone sat on the cd machine or something...:lol:

^The last picture is dreadful...not to mention the funhouse mirrored *** in the background :smile:

I'm confused where those last 2 looks came from on the taiwan show. They weren't in the paris show..

I love that jacketin the 2nd pic. Thanks for posting JR :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blahblahbla
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->