christian louboutin zeppa wedges

Guessgirl96

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find the christian louboutin zeppa wedges? I really want a pair but can't find them anywhere :(

desperatehousewivesvanityfair1.jpg

Their the siver and turcoise wedges... Jessica simson was also wearing the lepord print pony hair ones but those are too expenisve :(

Thanks so much, I never even thought of looking there!

Not the questionm which colors... pony hair as shown below or turqoise and silver as in two posts above?

shoeschristianlouboutinzeppaleopard.jpg

I find myself gravitating to the turqoise ones more. I just don't fancy a platform done in leopard.

OMG:woot: :woot:

finally a pic of the wedges i bought a while back. they are also LOUBOUTIN and are the ones EVA is wearing except mine are white leather and not as high. i am desperately looking for a better pic:cry:

Guessgirl96 said:
Does anyone know where to find the christian louboutin zeppa wedges? I really want a pair but can't find them anywhere :(

how do you walk in those?:blink:
i'm just wondering after i had a rather negative experience with wedges myself :innocent:
now they linger in my closet.....

Yes I'd stick to the turquoise, although if they had a more muted color other than silver I'd go with those. I'm not a fan of the leopard... in pony... on a wedge that high. :P

The turquoise are much classier than the leopard print, although i don't think wedges were ever meant to be classy! They will probably match your wardrobe better as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericqn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->