Collection/Runway Coverage Magazines

Reaction score
*I searched to see if there was an existing thread discussing this, but found nothing. If I missed it, please let me know! :smile: *

The seasonal Vogue Paris Collections magazine is by far my favorite and most cherished magazine in my collection. Now that I have been able to track down and obtain all of the back issues of VPC, I am eager to learn about and possibly get other magazines that focus on the runway collections. Besides Elle Collections, I never knew that any other collection magazines existed until I saw a thread about Vogue China's Collection issue that was just recently released.

I am very curious to learn about the other collection magazines (even supplements) out there and how they compare to each other. Do you find it to be a helpful resource when it comes to showing the trends from the runway? It is so hard trying to use internet search engines to find out information, but since there are members of this forum from all over the world, I hope that I will have better results in my search! I would love to especially discover any publications that cover the runways from different cities outside of the "main four" (Paris, Milan, New York, London). And I know that I am not the only one who really loves the collections issues out there...I look forward to hearing from whoever posts! :flower:

There's Fashion News Japan. They have a few different issues for both men & women that come out each year. It's really good. Besides Vogue Paris Collections, that's the one I always buy. You can check it out at fashionnews.jp.

There are also issues put out by Gap, Collezioni & Fashion Trends. They usually cost around $80.00US and up. Besides the usual runway, they have separate issues for Trends, Accessories, Haute Couture. I've flipped through them at the magazine store, but never bought one.

Here's a thread we have on Collezioni. It hasn't been active for a long time though.

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f78/collezioni-magazine-33461.html

US Harper's Bazaar has one. The newest issue should be out now. They had an ad for it in the September issue.

UK Vogue used to have a Runway Supplement. I'm not sure if they still do. Anyway, if they do, it's not available when you buy the magazine in the US.

I'm sure some of our other members worldwide can tell you the rest.

ETA: We have a thread for Vogue Paris Supplements. You might find something there of interest as well.

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f78/vogue-paris-supplements-96377.html

Last edited by a moderator:
L'Officiel have their 1000 modeles issues. I like the one they do that has womenswear and the menswear collections together in the same issue but they do separate ones too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->