Dates for your diary - All upcoming show dates

please does somebody have more schedule information?
we're still missing a lot of major shows and I really would like to have the full schedule, fw starts in almost one week! :(

Yes, I'm hoping for more information too (I need to arrange appointments around the shows!) - the only addition I know of is Alexander Wang at 5pm on Saturday, hoping for an email later today (should have been yesterday) about live streams so hoping that will fill in some gaps too.

Honestly I don't think merging these threads really helps as burying away the schedule information means a lot of people will forget they're on here and to help us fill in the gaps.

You would think the people who need to get to these shows for business reasons would be furious at IMG for not having all of this out there...I mean- just booking transportation for maybe four shows in one afternoon with a half hour between them when you don't even know where or when half of them are!!? Must be a nightmare!! :(

I agree, it's insane! Surprised there's not more info on the designers' websites/Facebook pages yet either. I can't remember it being quite so bad last season.

^^ that was widely reported back in September when he presented in New York. But he isn't included on the London Fashion Week schedule so I don't know what is going on.

I can't even be bothered to look over the New York schedule it is so boring. I only care for Marc Jacobs and I think I'll wait for an email to find out about that, probably far quicker than trying to find it on the hideously complicated NYFW schedule.

I must say that this year might be bad for NY. Soo much snow. We just had a "blizzard" in Chicago, and I'm sure all the snow is going to move out there. I can't imagine how chaotic it will be to get from show to show.

^ Well, the first events (The Red Heart Show) isn't for another week, so let's hope...It is not easy walking in ice and snow in 5" Stiletto Boots!! :lol:

I'm confused... Tom Ford was never supposed to present in NY. He was always supposed to do private press appointments in London... so that would mean he wouldn't even be on the London Schedule

One week to go until New York Fashion Week. Does anybody have the full schedule yet? There are so many gaps still!

omg someone i know is going to the tadashi shoji show i am sooo jealous

Just typed in "Milan Fashion Week" in Google News, and came across an article that says some show dates:

Wednesday: Gucci, Alberta Ferretti
Thursday: Prada, Fendi
Friday: Versace, Etro
Saturday: Bottega Veneta, Roberto Cavalli
Sunday: Dolce & Gabbana, Giorgio Armani, Salvatore Ferragamo

Hope this helps! I can't find a schedule anywhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->