Dates for your diary - All upcoming show dates

I'm looking forward for Maxime Simoëns debut, this guy is insanely talented.

is tom ford showing during paris mens? or is he keep a collection more under wraps?

^ I'd be surprised if he did- considering the last show at his NY store required CIA clearence...:lol:

Here is the NY Fashion Week Schedule...but I don't see Oscar de la Renta, so it might not be the final deal...:unsure:

http://www.mbfashionweek.com/schedule

It starts tomorrow?!:shock:

Only looking forward to Saab and Givenchy right now.-_- I'm hoping Karl will surprise me. But his A/W couture collections are always better than the S/S.:doh: Dior & Valentino will just be one big hot mess.

Wow can't believe it starts tomorrow. I'm so excited to see Givenchy, especially after seeing the photos from Hye Park's twitter. Also interested in Chanel.

Dior will be a mess, Givenchy will be awesome, Chanel will be some animal(or whatever) at runway :lol:

12 more hours before HC Starts
cant wait for Dior, Chanel and Givenchy

I can already picture Freja Opening Chanel :woot:

lol when karl gives her the cd. i die. looks very chanel and very pretty, but has absolutely nothing to do with the invitation that recalled grecian/roman themes. can't wait!

appartently dior couture is inspired by Gruau... could this be the time we actually see something different/more minimal than usual?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm tired of seeing always that makeup:angry:...Marta looks stunning though

the drag make up is very gruau (the thick black lines etc) but im hoping for great silhouttes and NO use of shiny colors...
the set is all red, and so is the runway

They said the lighting is very similar with Vuitton Menswear show

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->