Depeche Mode

Erin

Iowa Girl Loves Fashion
Reaction score
Has anybody scored Playing the Angel? Was released yesterday in the U.S., last week in the UK.

I have a few of their past albums, and am really interested in exploring their newer material. "Try Walking in My Shoes" is still one of my all-time favorite songs. :heart:

The cover for 'Some Great Reward' is one of my favorite album covers, ever... and well, I love the music too. :P

Everything Counts and Condemnation will always have that special place in my heart :heart:

I saw the TV advert for the new album today, I rememeber when Dave Gahan didn't look quite to wholesome! :wink:

I actually really like their new single 'precious' it grew on me...I'd be interested in hearing the album.

I wish I could see them in concert with the Bravery! I'm interested to hear how the new album is as well.

fab_fifties_fille said:
I actually really like their new single 'precious' it grew on me...I'd be interested in hearing the album.

Their stuff doesn't get a whole lot of airplay here... I think I may just purchase the album. I saw a clip of it on CNN.com, and really, anything they do usually grabs me... except for Condemnation... never could get into that tune. :innocent:

I'd like an independent review also (I hope to make one myself next week). I :heart: Depeche Mode.

I heard it! Love it! And will soon download it to my iPod :smile:

Hmm. There are still tickets for NYC available. Should I go?

Me and my friends are planning to go to their concert...here in Prague. Not sure if ill go...but I wouldn't like to miss it. And their latest songs are great. :heart:

My brother bought their latest album yesterday and gave it to me today; have to listen...

I am watching them right now, they are 'Loaded' on Fuse (It's a show that plays all videos by one artist for thirty minutes, on the only network that plays music videos:(ninja:

I am liking what I hear, most def. Personal Jesus and Precious are the only things I've heard so far, but I am already thisclose to buying their new CD.

:woot:

faust said:
Hmm. There are still tickets for NYC available. Should I go?

The answer is YES, faust. They sound very good live. :heart:

I bought their new CD today, and... "Precious" is still my favorite off the new album... their new material reminds me quite a bit of Exciter (their last album). Of any decade, I really prefer Depeche Mode in the 90's. I think that's when they were at their pique musically (and maybe not commercially).

Erin said:
The answer is YES, faust. They sound very good live. :heart:

I bought their new CD today, and... "Precious" is still my favorite off the new album... their new material reminds me quite a bit of Exciter (their last album). Of any decade, I really prefer Depeche Mode in the 90's. I think that's when they were at their pique musically (and maybe not commercially).

Oh! You will be doing your self a favour if you go!!!!
You can never imagine what you'll see if you haven't seen them in concert!!!! Not just by listening to their albums.... They are one of the best bands I've seen live (and I've seen too many:blush: ).... Once you catch them live you will realise why they are one of the biggest, greatest bands rocking our days! THEY F******G ROCK! Go see them and let us know!!!!

(I'm flying to London next April just for them!)

^ Wow. You must be a gigantic DM fan. :wink: Either that, or their publicist. :ninja:

I've been listening to the album nonstop for the past two days...

i need to give them a try, never ever listened to their music.... :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrigitteXCX
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->