Do you prefer dressing for summer or winter?

The more I think about this, the more I realize I can't dress worth sh*t during the summer. :lol:

^ you, alex? I don't believe that, not with that fantastic wardrobe of yours!^_^

As much as I love Summer, I'd have to say Winter. I feel more confident. In the Summer, especially in 40 degrees heat, I am sort of obliged to wear shorts/shirt skirts and just well, ...I get incredibly self conscious.

Plus, winter is so versatile! The layering, the jeans, the blazers..I dunno. :heart:

Add another vote for winter. Personally, I hate the summer months. Not only because of the tropical climate I live in, but because style-wise (in terms of colors, material) I have a lot more to work with during the fall and winter. I've never been comfortable in summer clothing-- bright colors, sandals and skimpy shirts, little clothing in general, etc. Bleh... it's never been my thing.

Black in summer is great with florals. I think I like all seasons' dress equally because I dress with the same pieces all year round -- I don't like ugly winter coats though.

utopia said:
^ you, alex? I don't believe that, not with that fantastic wardrobe of yours!^_^
:lol: Most of my wardrobe is winter stuff. And I just feel so boring during the summer. I love to layer and wear jackets and stuff, and that's impossible here right now.

Well I guess I'd go with winter. Sometimes the summer can get so hot that I just say, "screw it, I'll just wear shorts and a tank top". Not so creative.

summer... there's a lot of color around in summer...

Winter for me.. oh I love coats.. love layering.. love it all... except the rain..

In summer.. it gets so hot.. and my clothes become more practical.. shorts.. shirt.. flip flops... I do like my sunglasses though..

Definitely winter, everyone is more stylish in winter, more room to experiment with layers and accessories

I think people who know what theyre doing look better in winter, everyone else (except the chubsters) looks pretty much the same in summer.

Except those guys who wear gym shorts with a nasty t shirt that doesnt match, bleh.

I really love the summer weather though...

I agree with the most of you, Winter, it's easier to dress nice in winter ^_^

Now that I think of it both, but usualy when it's summer I think I have nicer winter clothes, but when it's winter I think my summer clothes are more interesting .... you can never win..... :P

i agree with the majority ! :lol:
winter definitely gives you more options & choices !

oh, summer:heart: , in despite of being not happy wearing tank tops or even short sleeves, i don't like my muscular arms... but winter is just too cold...i miss moving freely in winter

i dress best in autumn?? when the leaves are changing colours to set the mood for your outfit and it's the perfect temperature to wear a nice jacket without being too cold or too hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->