Do you think models read their threads on this forum?

Indeed, male models threads can be particularly creepy.

Rasa Zukauskaite and Theres Alexandersson definitely read their threads :smile:

Are "scary" and "crazy" how she thinks of her fans :huh: ?

The fact is that most of the model threads are crazy and scary.

If I get creeped out sometimes I can only imagine how they feel. Like Marcel said, especially Freja, with all the speculations about whether she's dating every person she's pictured with or the "I'm in love with her", "be my wife", "let me tell you about a dream last night..." posts. I will never get why people feel the need to say things like that...

Barbara Palvin does, according her twitter.
i think Enikő Mihalik also reads it, once she posted a comment about some personal pic :P

If I get creeped out sometimes I can only imagine how they feel. Like Marcel said, especially Freja, with all the speculations about whether she's dating every person she's pictured with or the "I'm in love with her", "be my wife", "let me tell you about a dream last night..." posts. I will never get why people feel the need to say things like that...

It's a mad house, that thread. :lol:

All i know for sure is that Frida and Jac do read their threads, by the way, Does anybody knows if VLADA read her thread ??

if she reads, I think she's probably freaking out right now.

Don't forget the always popular "I'd go gay for her" comment. :lol: But seriously, I don't understand why people feel the need to say such things either. Maybe they think it will sound complimentary, when instead it comes off as a bit creepy. :ninja: For many models' sake, I hope they don't read their threads lest they think tFS is full of crazies, which of course it's not.

^ It has gotten better, though. Freja's thread is much less annoying than one year ago.

Don't forget the always popular "I'd go gay for her" comment. :lol: But seriously, I don't understand why people feel the need to say such things either. Maybe they think it will sound complimentary, when instead it comes off as a bit creepy. :ninja: For many models' sake, I hope they don't read their threads lest they think tFS is full of crazies, which of course it's not.

I agree.
And from what I heard, a lot of models visit their thread to look for their latest print stuff but they don't read it.
Probably the best thing most time ... especially for male models :innocent:

I really hope that Hilary Rhoda doesn't visit her thread, because if she did .. I think she would have trouble sleeping at night afterwards.

Was this ever posted ? I know the editorial was but I'm not sure about the text...
Well, the french fashion supplement of L'Express did a story about Maryna Linchuk and when they asked her about her favorite website she replied:

Thefashionspot.com: On va toutes dessus! C'est un site de mode communautaire sur lequel on trouve des centaines de photos de mannequins

translation :
We (models) are all going on it ! It is a fashion community website on which a hundreds of pictures of models can be found

^ Maryna has an account here and has posted sometimes.

I know Tanya Dziahielva and Diana Farkhullina have accounts here.
And I'm pretty sure Codie Young visits her thread.

I know a particular, well known, model who I work with closely that makes an effort to avoid her threads on various forums but is quite active on threads about other topics. She said it's mainly to avoid any undue negativity that she might read, nothing a model can do about other peoples opinions anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misanita
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->