Emerald Hilton

TeezBelts

Reaction score
I'm curious about this cousin of Paris and Nicky Hilton. She apparently is studying to be a doctor at a university in New York. I don't know if it's Columbia or NYU or what. She is at some of the "it" parties about town but obviously she's very busy with school. Anyone have pictures of her? Is she stylish like her famous cousins?

Emerald Hilton

I wish I had pics but I only have so much info. She's a cousin of Paris and Nicky. First cousin or second cousin. She is pre-med at a university in New york (NYU or columbia, I don't know which). She is half-Chinese, very beautiful, but I only saw her once in W magazine, recently. I think she is even more beautiful than her cousin Paris. But I don't know anything about her and there is nothing on the web. I am reallly wanting to see and know more about this person! So beautiful and so intelligent! My friend says that she saw emerald at a medical conference at nyu. she didn't realize she was one of the famous Hiltons until after the fact, though. Now we are dying to know more! thought for sure The Fashion Spot would have pics! you guys know about EVERYONE who is ANYONE!

yes i'm very interested, have never heard of her. Perhaps a new generation Hilton who doesn't bring shame to the family, actually works for her money, and her brains are just as big as her beauty? Someone please find a picture.

Eurasian girls tend to be really pretty.. I'm so curious as to what she looks like.

How exactly is Emerald related to Paris and Nicky? I like her name.

There's a pic of her at pff but I can't enlarge the pics there because I don't have an account. (I tried rex, nothing there.) Here's the thumb. Caption reads: Emerald Hilton leaves the "Fashion For Relief" Show on day 8 of Olympus Fashion Week Spring 2006 at Bryant Park September 16, 2005 in New York City.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->