Emmanuelle Alt

gettyimages. com, livingly.com, collagevintage.com, vogue.es

It's interesting to see all the changes in her style over time.
She has stopped wearing skirts and shorts, then she stopped wearing big furs and it has been less and less glamorous.
Now, she is about a less skinny silhouette.
I also find the brands she is wearing interesting. Chanel, Isabel Marant & Ralph Lauren. She seems to be more loyal to designers than to brands. I wonder if we will see her in Saint Laurent by Vaccarello.

She is not wearing Balmain anymore. She has stopped wearing Margiela a longtime ago now and while she is using a lot of it in the pages of Vogue, i don't see her in Faith Connexion.

No but I find some good oldies..from dustulator tumblr.

Ms Alt in the 90's

Attachments

• Emmanuele Alt in the 90’s in dustulator.jpg
    Emmanuele Alt in the 90’s in dustulator.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 51
British Vogue party in London - February 2018

vogue.co.uk

NYFW F/W 2018/19

nytimes.com instagram.com/nordicstylereport

thanks "dustulator tumblr" for reposting my scans from 90s allure magazine and not crediting or linking back to the source.

pure laziness and disregard for the effort and sentimental value associated for these collectors' magazine archives.

:huh:She did not attend Tom Ford show...right?

thanks "dustulator tumblr" for reposting my scans from 90s allure magazine and not crediting or linking back to the source.

pure laziness and disregard for the effort and sentimental value associated for these collectors' magazine archives.

I am sorry that it happens a lot:( I think it’s better you put watermark on your scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->