Fendi Peek A Boo bag

^ Thanks for posting! I just love watching those types of videos, the process. It's like a Luxury Edition of 'How It's Made'. :lol:

^Me too, so thanks ever so much for posting, Eterna. You truly understand the hype surrounding certain items when you see such craftsmanship being used to create such a wonderful item. The video makes me want to design my own (not that I have any use for it whatsoever).

My lil peekaboo w/ purple pom :blush:

(picture is mine)

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    486.6 KB · Views: 36
Design- wise I think it's pretty, but I just think it's still too heavy. The newer versions are much lighter already though-- but still heavy by my standards :smile:

Design- wise I think it's pretty, but I just think it's still too heavy. The newer versions are much lighter already though-- but still heavy by my standards :smile:

I agree. The peekaboo is really heavy.. really really heavy and if you are used to bring your entire life in your bag then..

I decided to get the 2jours instead and I have had it for 1+ year (or even 2 now?) and it is probably one of my proudest and best investment. The leather is so durable it is crazy and the bag is light and can accommodate a lot of things! I don't see the use of a mini though :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->