Fendi Peek A Boo bag

Beautiful bag!! Don't like the stitching on the outside....

I actually love outside stitching. Caramle/coral one (4th pic) is gorgeous!

it's definitely an interesting design.. I think I would try it, but it looks like things in the purse can easily come out? or easy to pickpocket? hmmm

Really like this style! Someone bought it? I would like to see how is irl :smile:

A picture of the Fendi peek-a-boo bag in action:

Love its simple and understated appeal. Are there any takers for this bag among our members out there? :flower:

credit: lanecrawford.com

i remember being surprised by the heft of the bag when i saw it in the fendi store...surprisingly heavy! :blink:

the white version with black handles is gorgeous :heart: the all-black seemed to be a bit dull-looking next to it

HEY! we went from summer to summer here!!! :lol:
are there any pictures of the winter peek-a-boo's?
i'm talking WHITE GOLD PONY AND MINK LINING!!!!
i saw one on loïc prigent's documentary The Day Before Fendi... but i lost track.
anyone seen it? specially irl? is it as gorgeous as it sounds?

Just one from style.com

White gold-coated pony Peekaboo

00070m.jpg

Also apparently came in snake, gorgeous leather, suede and felt (though not coated in white gold)

style.com

I saw the smaller size peekaboo in black at Saks a few weeks ago, and it had hot pink lining! My heart ached for it!

I saw the smaller size peekaboo in black at Saks a few weeks ago, and it had hot pink lining! My heart ached for it!

that is the one I am looking for!! do you mind sharing which saks you saw it at and if you remember the price? Thx for your help! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->