Forbes Highest Paid Models

^ i think she is a big "powerhouse", has been in the business longer than any of the other models and can still pull all the great campaigns.....

hmm, i thought cindy crawford.would have been up there.

Wow that's interesting. Why is it that models get paid so much, but have little roles? The world may never know, but I'm curious to see what people think.

im really suprised that Gisele has earned so much in a year!
i would easily believe 5 million......but 15! wow

^ Is that before or after taxes? I'm sure it has to hurt an individual financially(tax-wise) somewhat if they are mostly living and working in a country where they don't have citizenship.

liberty33r1b said:
^ i think she is a big "powerhouse", has been in the business longer than any of the other models and can still pull all the great campaigns.....

I agree.. she is a powerhouse, I meant I am just surprised since she has so much power she hasn't branched out and used that to her advantage.. (with tv or fashion lines) but in a way, i like that about her. she is very reserved.. she doesn't make her life public.. yet people still follow her around and want to know every detail!

Kate made a respectable 5 million, Heidi only made 2.5 million more and she like prostitutes herself for everything, she's everywhere.

? this is net worth i'm guessing? :huh:

and are you asking us, or telling us? :smile:

martinionrox said:
I agree.. she is a powerhouse, I meant I am just surprised since she has so much power she hasn't branched out and used that to her advantage.. (with tv or fashion lines) but in a way, i like that about her. she is very reserved.. she doesn't make her life public.. yet people still follow her around and want to know every detail!
but don't you think that's why she is so liked, because she is so reserved? isn't it considered career-suicide if you overexpose yourself too much? kate has managed to retain normalcy and neutrality (she doesn't take sides on any matter) despite her popularity and longevity. she doesn't have any well-known personality traits, or attitude problem, so everyone either relates to her or doesn't...she's not one of those types you either love or hate like Naomi or paris appears to be. I can't even recall any famous quotes or interviews with kate, or even any outlandish behavior or acts that she was responsible for. No one would've know she used drugs like that unless those pics were taken.

She's like the Garbo of models.

best paid model Adriana Lima --with her maybelline , victoria secret and Telecom Italia Mobile contracts she rakes in 4.5 million +

marqueemoon said:
I understand why prominent commerical models make seven figure salaries, but why do lesser-known high fashion models get paid so much when they're mostly just nameless, interchangeable faces to people outside the industry?

i thought they didnt get paid much at all, if anything. this is supposedly a wellknown fact. so who are u refering to?

cur53se said:
she earns 10.600.000 USD $ per year so she's best paid model

is that only from modeling (loreal?) or does that include her other work? movies, jovovich-hawk, etc???

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookbabe001
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->