General CHANEL Questions

^ Real!!? If it was real the ribbon on the box would be $36.00!!! :lol:

Does anyone know how much this is ?

chanelcocococoontravelb.jpg

chanelcocococooon.com

^ Hummm- I wonder..roughly the price of a small Toyota I would say... :(

^^Here you go.

I've been having some travel dramas lately and I've decided, I need to just do it right and travel in style. Life is seriously too short to suffer while traveling, I mean what's the point? I'd rather just stay home. Yes, this is my age talking but it is what it is. I am over it. I have been super practical traveling with a Victorinox or Samsonite trolley my whole life, but I think I travel enough to justify shifting some of my bag expenses over to travel bags. The first thing I'm going to buy is this Chanel trolley from the new Coco Cocoon collection. The collection has super puffy quilted totes that are reversible and an array of travel bags. But how incredible is this quilted trolley? It is meant as a carry on so I can make sure it stays nice. The top zip duffel style is way easier to use than a typical suitcase carry on, you can get to your things without having to lay down the suitcase, unzip, etc. I am still not ready to justify the lambskin which is $4125, you know how sensitive that Chanel lamb is but the nylon for $2700, totally doable. The nylon only comes in black but the lambskin comes in black and red.

www.bagsnob.com

^ Well then, there is no excuse for not getting the nylon!! :crush:

Anyone know how to clean a Tweed edition Chanel?

Preferably for this colour please

Chanel-A48103-1.jpg

I never post in the bag forum so this is a first for me!

I may be going to Europe this summer and was curious as to whether it's a better deal to purchase Chanel in Europe rather than North America (Canada to be more specific) after taking into account dollar conversion, taxes, etc. I'm just interested in the classic flap bag to be specific.

cheers! :smile:

Has anybody seen this clutch in stores? How much does it cost? And how much do Chanel clutches cost in general?

(They overprice everything like crazy here, so I'd love to know US costs if possible)

chaneclutch.jpg

newscom

^ i think its from the coco cambon collection i think it was about £350

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know the name of this bag? and the year it was produced? Thanks :D

coolspotters.png
coolspotters.com

Chanel cavaiar textured quilt bag?

anyone know the retail price of this bag in medium size in the uk?

thanks

I saw the tiniest and cutest Chanel "bag" today. It was really so tiny you probably couldn't even fit a cigarettes pack in there. I saw it in the shop window of a Designer Vintage shop which is closed until the end of January so I couldn't ask how much the bag costs. Does anyone have any idea which bag I coud be talking about and how much it normally costs or how much the mini Chanel bags are in general?

I saw the tiniest and cutest Chanel "bag" today. It was really so tiny you probably couldn't even fit a cigarettes pack in there. I saw it in the shop window of a Designer Vintage shop which is closed until the end of January so I couldn't ask how much the bag costs. Does anyone have any idea which bag I coud be talking about and how much it normally costs or how much the mini Chanel bags are in general?
Without seeing a picture it's hard to say.
Could have been a WOC, Mini Flap or perhaps this Mini 2.55 that came with the Metallic Flap. (pic from bagcraze.blogspot.com)
WOC: $1500
Mini Flap: $2200
The Teeny one maybe only came with the Metallic Flap?

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 291
^Thank you. I think it could have been this one in the picture. Since it is a vintage store I assume that person who's selling it was being smart by trying to make money off that tiny bag without selling the actual bag because a bigger one in the same style was nowhere to be seen. Will be interesting to see how much she wants for that one :ninja:

That being said, I thought all Chanel bags were much more expensive that what you stated there. Might be worth saving up for the one that includes that cute little bag ^_^

I may be going to Europe this summer and was curious as to whether it's a better deal to purchase Chanel in Europe rather than North America (Canada to be more specific) after taking into account dollar conversion, taxes, etc. I'm just interested in the classic flap bag to be specific.

I've always been told that it's slightly cheaper to get your items in the countries the House is from and as far as I've experienced it's true. I got two pairs of Prada shoes in Italy whereas I would have got one pair in England.

I would buy Chanel in France :flower:

Me again. I managed to take a crappy photo of the bag I was talking about in #412 through the shop window with my cell phone. It definitely looks more like the Mini Flap than the one in the picture but I checked and the smallest size of the Flap is apparently 6.5" x 5" x 2.5" and I really think that one is smaller than that, more like 4.5" x 3" I'd guess. It's quilted and more creme colored than it looks in the pic.

chanelflapbag.jpg

my pic

I'm so confused :lol: I just don't want to end up spending money on something that 1) I don't know if it's fake or not and 2) can't be sure whether I'm getting ripped off or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->