Gucci "Guilty" Fragrance : Chris Evans & Evan Rachel Wood by Mert & Marcus

ash92

Reaction score
gucciguilty.jpg

Gucci will launch Guilty, their latest fragrance for women, in September. Guilty is for the ‘bold and daring glamgirl’ who ‘thinks only of pleasure’, and is fronted by actress/singer Evan Rachel Wood.

Guilty is a floriental perfume; the notes feature mandarin, pink pepper, peach, lilac, geranium, amber and patchouli.

Gucci Guilty will be available in 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Toilette.

source: nstperfume.com

Love the name. Love the photo. Love that ERW looks quite a bit like Georgina Grenville from that angle.

Hate the bottle, though. BEYOND tacky.

I have to say though that it seems really soon for Gucci to be releasing another fragrance. I mean, we have the classics (Envy, Rush, Eau de Parfum), we have the Gucci by Gucci series (which seems to multiply like rabbits), and we have the two Floras. Are we going to get a new Gucci fragrance every season now?

Last edited by a moderator:
evan rachel wood... really!?

it doesn't look bad, but i definitely would have preferred a model.

I don't get what difference it would have made if it was a model in the exact same position, in the exact same shot? :rolleyes: Evan looks really great, she's got a great face. But whatever. Same old argument each time.

The bottle however is rather... not Gucci's best.

Someone like Edita would've made this shot priceless! Nonetheless Evan looks mighty fine in this take.

Wow it doesn't even look like her....i thought it was diane kruger at first...

I don't get what difference it would have made if it was a model in the exact same position, in the exact same shot? Evan looks really great, she's got a great face. But whatever. Same old argument each time.

I agree, Evan is a rather relevant choice and I could name a handful of models who wouldn't look that good here. Anyway.
It's beautiful, I love the eye-catching yet not in-your-face colors, and Evan being here is enough to win me over :heart:

She looks like Raquel for me :D But I like it, very vintage B)

I don't think the ad is bringing anything new or exciting. At first glance, it looks like it could be a Raquel out-take from Gucci by Gucci. At least Flora distinguished itself and was an identifiable, memorable, beautiful ad. Same old Gucci in an already saturated market. For the sake of Gucci, I hope this smells amazing.

Since it's Gucci, I feel like I have an automatic liking to it. In terms of a Fragrance as, it works.
But Evan Rachel Wood is nothing special. Personally I don't think she's right for Gucci, even if she looks like Raquel here.

Looks nice, but they should have changed the font of Guilty because it really looked like GUCCI GUILTY not Gucci: Guilty

I like it. She is very gorgeous and looks very good for this brand.

I hate the name - it's a terrible-sounding piece of alliteration, that hard 'g' noise repeated. Awful-looking bottle. An advertising description that leaves me cold. But it'll probably smell great, just to torment me.

She looks so gorgeous. I like the color of the bottle, but the shape of it is a bit awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valkirius
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->