Gucci Pre-Fall 2010 : Raquel Zimmermann and Joan Smalls by Mert & Marcus

Thanks for the HQs:flower:
The campaign is truly amazing. The only thing that disturbs me is the extreme sunligth for a Pre-fall campaign. Though Raquel and Joan are so amazing that I can forgive them for that.

Every time I see activity in this thread, I find myself hoping that it's due to the discovery of new shots. How can the main campaign beat this one?

They really shot this in Morocco, and I thought the sand was fake.

Gucci's pre fall advertising campaign exclusively features model Raquel Zimmerman. Shot in Marrakech by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, the images evoke a sense of extreme luxury and sleek glamour.

Gucci's facebook page

Gucci's pre fall advertising campaign exclusively features model Raquel Zimmerman.
Huh??? What do they mean by exclusively, are Joan and the guy mirages? :P Or do they mean that Raquel was an exclusive to Gucci for pre-fall campaigns which is nice and all but whoopty-doo? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really have high expectations for the F/W campaign. I'm in love this one, Joan & Raquel look awesome together. In some shots though, i feel that Joan is actually the star of the campaign. :woot::heart:

Maybe IMG.. *bleeps*.. Joan Smalls and... :unsure:

OH wow, me too I actually thought the sand was fake. So Gucci shelled out some big bucks to shoot this in Morocco? I love the ad actually, though the theme is soo overused. Anyway I hope the Fall ads will be at par with this, or better :woot:

Those really looks terrible,the sand look fake,so does Raquel's and Joan's body,they're extremely plastic and stiffed...can I also say photoshopped?I mean it seems like they put the sand in post production studio(especially in the third pic)
Then as I already said in the FW thread,who's gonna wear fur in the middle of the desert? :lol: the place is so pointless

extreme luxury and sleek glamour

well, they got that right

Joan's skin throughout the pics is stunning...

These ads really sell Gucci for me! they make the clothes look luxe and modern without being tacky (an aesthetic that Gucci as of late has not always mastered...)

Those really looks terrible,the sand look fake,so does Raquel's and Joan's body,they're extremely plastic and stiffed...can I also say photoshopped?I mean it seems like they put the sand in post production studio(especially in the third pic)
Then as I already said in the FW thread,who's gonna wear fur in the middle of the desert? :lol: the place is so pointless
yes , another bad cartoon , and why is joan only allowed to to be photographed in profile for every picture?

yes , another bad cartoon , and why is joan only allowed to to be photographed in profile for every picture?
I think there is at least one non-profile picture of Joan and since Raquel's face in some of the shots for this and the fall campaign looks like she has gone a few rounds in the Ultimate Fighting Championship ring, profile shots may be a good thing.

Much tighter version of one of the pics already posted.

(my own scan from Glamour German Aug)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes my too watch in my iphone is really great

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->