headband chic

I like the way they put on the BLACK headbands at Lagerfeld Gallery. Quite cool in my opinion.

Lanvin F/W 05

00050f.jpg
00060f.jpg

00160f.jpg
00220f.jpg

00310f.jpg
00290f.jpg

style.com

Me too, I have an obsession with black headbands right now. Although I think black headbands look better on a paler hair color because the contrast is stronger!

cute and sensible ! i sewn on a bunch pearls on a black ribbon headband...i love the jeweled/embellished kind. but im a bit more into skinny hippy ones that go across the forehead !! ( a bit like morgan38's avatar )

I vote for the lanvin ones too, and I feel they're well-balanced with other element on the face: thin black band with chandelier earings and if the band is detailed with jewels then just plain face!

LolitaLuxe said:
cute and sensible ! i sewn on a bunch pearls on a black ribbon headband...i love the jeweled/embellished kind. but im a bit more into skinny hippy ones that go across the forehead !! ( a bit like morgan38's avatar )

Those are the kinds I love! Have there been more of them besides that one from Anna Sui on the runway? I wish I could pull off that look for everyday :blush:

Wow! I love those posted at Dior. A similar effect could be made by folding a silk scarf..:heart: :smile:

Kimkhuu said:
Me too, I have an obsession with black headbands right now. Although I think black headbands look better on a paler hair color because the contrast is stronger!

personally i think they look great both on very dark and very pale hair colours (like the last two lanvin models :heart: ), not so much on the middle tones, like dirty blondes.

I like the Alberta Ferretti, Louis Vuitton and Lanvin ones but I like the scarves with funky prints too.. except I didn't see many pictures of ones I liked here. My problem is that I have really dark hair.. practically black & as much as I love black headbands, I don't really wear them because it doesn't have much contrast against my hair and that's what I think the best part of headbands are.. the contrast it has with your hair

still going strong here for ss06.. totally mainstream but real popular

I LOVE headbands! I have a few myself.
Those at Louis Vuitton and Miu Miu are fabulous!

head bands make my head hurt too..I wore them a lot in middle school. But I do like the scarf idea. See head bands would just pull back my hair line and make my forehead (five head) look bigger than it already is. Certain trends aren't worth investing in..this is one of them.

I wish it could look nice on me....I TRULY love them..But i actually cant find one that fits:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->