Help Me Find...

Reaction score
Moderator's note:
In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
Please stay on topic!
________________________________________________________________________________________
perfect-outfit-shops-richard-chai-shirt.jpg

refinery29.com
does anyone know where those boots are from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Frieda. I think I might have to find a bootie similar and just add ribbon to it (but I'm not giving up on finding that particular one) :smile:

00110m.jpg

PIC STYLE.COM

I'm looking for the fall 2008 intarsia knit sweater and the round bejeweled sunglasses.

I've been looking for ages

If anyone would know where to find them?

Looking for!

Leather shorts! Whowhatwear.com featured a cute pair on a&e (surprisingly) and they sold out before I had a change to buy them!

I know they are long sold out and only were available in limited quantities but in case somebody comes across the Miu Miu swallow Mary Janes (or the cat ones), please let me know. They were available on NAP for like three seconds so I didn't have a chance to get them.

pic:net-a-porter.com

Attachments

• Miu Miu sparrow.jpg
    Miu Miu sparrow.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1
i'm searching for Scarlett's dress :flower:

lostinscarlettjohansson.blogspot.com

Attachments

• 9iegio.jpg
    9iegio.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 4
I'm looking for these Topshop heels. Not the best pic, but..
11uuttd.jpg

Has anyone seen them? They're not online, right? I could not find them. Or has anyone seen anything like them? I want!

Pic from topshop.com

Can anyone ID this blue trench-jacket - PLEASE????? or /and find something similar!

Source: tlfan.to

Attachments

• 73957preppiescarlettjoh.jpg
    73957preppiescarlettjoh.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 2
  • 73224preppiescarlettjoh.jpg
    73224preppiescarlettjoh.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 3
does anyone know if the miumiu store in soho has any of those collars available
and how much are they?

i'm searching for Scarlett's dress :flower:

KamenKutak you can find the 3.1 Phillip Lim Pleated print silk-chiffon dress at $595 – Net-A-Porter, or Nordstrom or as 3.1 Phillip Lim Broomstick Pleated dres at $625 – at La Garçonne

and you can get the 3.1 Phillip Lim Shell Embellished Skinny belt at $225 at Nordstrom

Hi,

I am looking for a particular fitting tunic/dress (short) Urban Outfitters sold a while ago. It's grey (material is wool, I think) with short white sleeves (lace).

I hope this picture shows, I am looking for the item the person on the left is wearing

http://showbizzsite.be/fotoboek/popup.asp?lid=8442&fid=597368

I am not very familiar with this forum yet, so I am not sure if it's okay to post these kind of requests here...

- If anyone has this tunic and wants to sell it, let me know
- If anyone knows more about it (e.g. brand), please let me know
- If anyone knows more about where to find it, do let me know (I can't find it on ebay)

Thanks in advance!

I am desparate for silver broques shoes of Primark admosphere in size 39/6 for a reasonable price. Can anyone help me? X

How anyone know where I can get a pink candy striped dress? Made out of cotton & preferably with pockets?

Everything just seems to be blue candy stripes...

How anyone know where I can get a pink candy striped dress? Made out of cotton & preferably with pockets?

Everything just seems to be blue candy stripes...

H&M had one last summer, with straps, and a bow on the bust, that I've seen occasionally pop up on eBay.

zyfxg2.png

sourcE:
intheolsenscloset.blogspot.com/2008/12/in-closet-balenciaga-gold-studded-belt.html
i would love to buy this belt. but its from spring 2007
where do i look for it- if you have a copy please pm me!

xx ediot

Does anyone know where to find leather pants and/or leather shorts?

I need this style of bikini, I cant find anything!!!! How is it called? I thought it was VS' cheeky but it's smaller on the sides. TIA.

28907_432140246270_652096270_5965754_1061667_n.jpg

28907_432142586270_652096270_5965776_6274780_n.jpg

facebook

Kate Moore, facebook is not a complete credit, you need to post name of the account or fan page, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->