Help Me Find...

OT: I LOVE that episode :heart:

I remember loving that skirt when I first watched that episode, too. I'm sorry, I don't know what one would call this type of skirt. I know I've seen similar styles from Ann D., Haider Ackermann, Angelos Frentzos and such before, but they all do it with wrapped and draped skirts so it gets that "gothic" look.

It probably wouldn't be that hard to do something like that yourself, though?

No, it probably wouldn't. :blush: But I have tonse of DIY-projects and no time at all. I fear that if I decide to make my own, I'll just never get it done.

im not sure if im posting at the correct thread... please direct me to a thread that's more suited if this goes out of context.

im loving olivia palermo's lanvin high top sneakers with black patent toe cap with camel/tan/ brown body. been looking for them all over london, but to no avail.

if anyone knows where i can purchase them uk or outside of uk, do let me know.

thanks!

^ Thanks. You can edit only within 10 minutes after posting... Then the edit option disappears

Can you please help me? I'm looking for black T-strap shoes, just like in picture bellow. Does anyone know, where in London could I find them?

AAAAAi36ddoAAAAAANmd-Q.jpg

kaboodle.com
t-strap+shoes.jpg

hautemimi.com

A black dress with a sweetheart neckline?
Topshop had tons a while back and for some reason I didn't buy one. So anyone know where I can get one? :flower:

I am looking for a pair of jeans similar to these: with inserts at the back & front and zippers on the side(s). They seem to be vintage and/or DIY.

Any ideas where I could find a similar pair?

Or what I could search for on ebay?

Thanks for your help :flower:

jeansh.jpg

source: studivz.net

3382766-rescaledpic-375x565.jpg

pic from tresbienshop

Dries Van Noten Tank - size x-small, small, maybe even medium please help

Anyone know where I could find a thick wrap cardigan like this one from A. McQueen just much less expensive? It looks so cozy and warm ^_^

95701oul.jpg

Oops. Sorry, totally forgot :blush: The image is from net-a-porter.com

I am dying to get my hands on Christopher Kane's crocodile tee (size 10, 12 or 14). Can anyone help me out?

topshop_christopher_kane_crocodile_.jpg

source: beesandballons.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone know where i can find a more affordable alternative to this T by alexander wang dress? i know the row makes one but it's even more expensive! thanks!
twang2018712867_p1_v1_m56577569831969640_254x500.jpg

shopbop.com

2enz1a0.jpg

my picture

I saw these shoes basically everywhere in the city the other day. And they look so comfy. I must be living under a rock. Where can I find them?

lily, it's from last season so I guess your only chance is ebay.

I would love a black cape for winter. Or a sort of OTT black coat. Like this one from America Apparel:
RSA5417_01.jpg

RSA5417_02.jpg

But I don't especially want to pay £54 for it...more like £30-40
americanapparel.co.uk

I want Miroslava Duma's necklace!

I spotted this necklace on the amazing Miroslava Duma and am desperately searching for it! I thought it was Mawi but contacted them and it isn't.

Any ideas as to where it is from......

Thanks

miroslava-portrait1%5B1%5D.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->