Hermès Scarves

Orange Christmas here too, chaneladdict! Hope you got the Quadrige, it is one of my favorites too.

missbluejean and French Cactus, many thanks for the great Colette special edition pictures :flower:

Great pic of FSH’s window, French Cactus. Imagine riding on a croc saddle... :rolleyes:and yes, H has one charity scarf in every collection.

teddyjess, how exciting to have been casted for the j’aime mon caré site :woot: Very much hoping that we’ll see you photo up there!

Thank you for sharing the Daniel Buren scarf, missbluejean. Allthough not a fan, I would like to see one. Can’t imagine an ink-jet printed H scarf.:o

Here is one of the Josef Albers scarves, which was mentioned in the article. It is from the previous artist collaboration, in 2008.
hermesalbers.jpg

A couple of scans from the AW2010 Le Monde catalogue. I meant to post these ages ago, but great pics like these don't date, do they? :P

img059.jpg

img069.jpg
!

And this is how I wore my 70 Vintage 'Chaines et Gourmettes' yesterday, in a 'Twist wrap knot', invented and brought to me by a dear reader of my blog. She came up with it while playing with a scarf ring from my collection :woot:

DSC01848-1.jpg

Thanks for your comment Mai Tai, and thank you for your advice on taking pictures of store windows! (I'm the one who asked you on your blog :wink:) I put a link to your blog at the end of my post on FSH windows so that the readers could see your own pictures.

You have turned quickly into a pro, FrenchCactus, the photo is perfect! Thank you for linking to my blog, so sweet of you. Love the sparkling Eiffel Tower video on your blog! :flower:

Just added Josephine Danse to my collection purchased through it's all Goode. It's such a gorgeous scarf and I'm sure my others are going to get jealous of how much more I'm going to wear it versus my others!

i just orderd my first Hermès scarf :woot: it's this one:

hermes.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^That is beautiful, wanna disclose what it costs? I'm thinking of getting a hermes scarf to my mother for christmas

of course: it's 300 € total, 280 for the scarf and 20 € shipping (to germany) :smile:

280?? I hoped they were around hundred or something... thanx anyways! :wink:

those Josef Albers scarf MaiTai posted is BEYOND gorgeous. i wished Hermes would make it permanent...

Bought myself a cashmere+silk losange two weeks ago. Will post pic :flower: I feel like it's the beginning of my losange addiction :lol:

Bought myself a cashmere+silk losange two weeks ago. Will post pic :flower: I feel like it's the beginning of my losange addiction :lol:

That's a bold choice, I don't see Hermès scarves on men often enough. I'm looking forward to your picture!

Here it is :flower: It's called "Les petits chevaux", colours are ciment & bleu de prusse.

2me4u2g.png

23igjtc.png

2mrgvhk.png

PHOTOS BY THEFRENCHY

They sell twillys which are smaller silk ribbon type items that are beautiful, they're around 130 usd. Maybe your mother would like one of those?

i just orderd my first Hermès scarf :woot: it's this one:

hermes.com

yaaaayy, i just received my scarf :smile: it's so beautiful, i love it! but as you can see: i have no idea what to do with this huge thing :lol: Mai Tai i think you are the prof. in this thread, i need your help :blush:

my pics

I just got another one! It's fleurs d'indiennes in the rouge color way. It's amazing!

Just got my first Hermès scarf for my birthday! It's the Pégase model.

anne_aug-2011-103.jpg

anne_aug-2011-105.jpg

my pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
opalmaia170
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->