How Many Pairs Of Shoes Do You All Own?

^ ah... yes... i try to think i have less than i really do... simply out of embarrassment... :wink: i only have one friend that has almost as many pairs as i do...

i have like 50. i wear maybe 20 at any given time. I have a lot of shoes that are still in the box.

Ah , never enough.Something about 20?Bought them in the last few years , because as a baby goth I was only wearing Dr.Martens and Get a grip and sometimes ballerina flats.
Now I am wearing all sort of high heels( i love my wedge Demonia boots) but sometimes still my 20 hole Get a grip.

In my family having a lot of shoes it's like a tradition :blink:

My sister has at least 80 pairs, and I have like 70, and we're both still buying more and more :P

-black flats
-blue flats
-gold sandals
-flat beige sandals
-2 pairs flip flops
-summer low wedges
-2 pairs dressy sandals
-1 pr pumps
-brown boots
-4 prs sneakers
-1 pr running shoes

15 pairs in total! wow, that's much fewer than i thought. looks like i need some new boots and pumps... :smile:

so yea....since i posted that i had 40 shoes....my collection has increased to 50 pairs

yikes!
its growing fast!

im too scared to count :shock: im on the 250+
i gave away urm 100 pairs last year.mind you the 250+ is my collection that i started from scratch 3 years ago :P * i threw out any shoes that i owned before then *

^ so when you say "immashoesaddict"... you really mean it! :shock: i think i've never seen 250 shoes together... where do you keep them?

I have about 45 pairs - perhaps 50 now.

I found a really great store that sells end-of-line italian shoes on discount for incredible prices and normally can't help myself. It's becoming embarrassing and my boyfriend is always quietly disappointed when he sees me in a new pair...

My most recent purchases were a pair of Via Spiga shoes from there ($50) & a pair of really elegant Ferragamo sandals from ebay ($90).

I dont even know I have about 30 with me at school and at least another 20 back home I left a lot of my heels behind.
6 cork wedges
2 other wedges
4 pairs of black heels
At least another 7 pairs of heels
5 pairs of boots
A couple sandals
gladiators
At least 10 pairs of flats
3 pairs of converse
2 pairs of vans
2 pairs of running shoes
a pair of flip flops for the beach