How Many Pairs Of Shoes Do You All Own?

Not many... 20 max, and I've thrown out so many of my old nice heels because my feet are still kind of growing.

i cant get rid of any of them...they are my babies:lol: and plus i am picky by nature so to me i think i have the "perfect" collection of pairs that are always wearable...having said that last time i counted i remember it was something around 100 and something i lost count:P and gave up...plus bought a few pairs recently:P

I'm pretty minimalist when it comes to shoes, then again I'm a guy, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything ^_^

Close to 450. They are everywhere. :lol: Most are cataloged and labeled/numbered in Excell. Although my wife gets to wear them. She looks much better in them than I do :brows:I have been collecting them for about 20 years. If I can just get her to put them back in the correct box. If she wants a certain pair she can find them in the spread sheet. Most have never ben worn outside. She has outside shoes and changes when she gets to work. If we go to a mall or restaurant I drop her off at the door. She never walks from the parking spot. She has some vintage 70s platforms she saved. othing really expensive much... :innocent:

I have a little over 40 pairs, but many of which I don't even like or care for anymore. Many of them I've only worn once or twice. They're not high designer anything, so I don't know if it'd be worth anything if I try to sell it somewhere. =(

no idea how many pairs i actually own... must be quite a lot (as i hardly ever throw away my old shoes) but i only wear 4 or 5 of them. and out of these, 3 pairs are different kinds of docs :lol:

Around 60-65 pairs...
and they're all heels :(
I need a decent pair of runners that don't make me look ridiculous.
I'm 5'2 with size... 8US Womens :$

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zr90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->