How Many Pairs Of Shoes Do You All Own?

Just under 200, it was over 200 but there were a lot of really awful styles that frankly I can't believe I ever bought. Threw out a load, sold a load more and donated some others to friends and family. If you ever want to clear out your shoe collection, just move house like I've done and you'll be amazed how easy it becomes to throw away shoes :o

well today i put all my shoes out of the closed and made a picture of it. I am doing like 20 pairs of shoes away.. so now i am at 40 pair of shoes!

I have 2 pairs of knee high boots, 1 pair of mid-knee boots, 1 pair of booties, 2 pairs of pumps, 1 pair of slingbacks, 1 pair of sandals, 2 pairs of sneakers, 1 pair of flip-flops. So thats 10!

Yes call me crazy.
I have everything from heels to patent flats to espadrilles to sandals to boots to sneakers.
I'm sort of ditching the heels for the time being due to foot problems, but I LOVE my flats, which should be stylish of course.
Sandals, patent flats, and flat suede boots are my best friends right now :lol:.

I'm giving away some heels to lessen the load, mostly to charity and friends.

I'm pretty sure I have over 70 pairs now, although I did sell about 10 pairs recently. I have mostly heels though, which isn't to practical.

I have 28 pairs.
I'll be buying a couple more pairs soon though.. some gladiator sandals & some leopard print flats :smile:

god, i think even after my deaccession, i must have nearly 100 :o

Same here emma peel, I've had a couple of huge clearouts this year, must have got rid of 40... 50... maybe more... and I still have over a hundred. My shoe collection has never been as good though, managed to get rid of all the tat now I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bszzl
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->