How Many Pairs Of Shoes Do You All Own?

Currently: 12. I really only buy shoes that I know I will wear for years. 2 of them are limited edition Pumas I got a few years ago that are so pretty (cant find a picture at the moment) and I normally wear those for jogging or going to the park, rest are heels.

I have way too many to even name. I'm not home but here is what I can think of!

-Gold Flats (gap, sam edelman boutique)
-Black Flats (steve madden x2, some random nice brand
-Brown flat toe flats
-Steve Madden Moccasins
-Random boutique brand Moccasins
-Toms black and white polka dot
-Toms limited Bergdorf Goodman edition camouflage
-4 pairs havianas
-2 uggs (pink/brown)
-black steve madden boots
-7 pairs high black sandals (mostly steve madden)
-jeffrey campbell sandals
-sandals from LF
-jeffrey campbell flats
-3 pairs steve madden black heels
-gold heels (really expensive cant think of the brand)
-old keds
-puma running sneakers
-nike dunks
-silver sam edelman flats
-white steve madden flats

i can't believe this is all i can think of, LOL.

I have 18 pairs of shoes (not including workout shoes).
2 pairs of French Sole flats. (Obsessed with French sole leather flats. I want to buy more.)
2 pairs of Oxford shoes (Rachel Comey & some other brand).
1 Pair of Keds. (Cuz sometimes you really need to walk far.)
2 pairs of flat ankle boots (one is lace-up by APC, another is slip-in by Marais USA.)
1 pair of thigh-high heeled boots by Zara.
1 pair of eggplant ankle boots with heels by Dries.
1 pair of sandals for summer (some random brand).
5 pairs of heels for going out or more formal occassions (Dries, Louboutin, thrift, Aldo)

Then there are other ones which I haven't worn for at least a year now and want to get rid of.

Sold a lot of my cheaper shoes so I can focus on designer brands. I now have 90-or-so pairs including 22 Louboutins, 12 YSLs, 6 Brian Atwoods, 3 Charlotte Olympias and 3 Fendis

I now have 90-or-so pairs including 22 Louboutins, 12 YSLs, 6 Brian Atwoods, 3 Charlotte Olympias and 3 Fendis
:shock: I'm so envious!
I could never afford 22 pairs of Louboutins :huh: . I have a couple of (old) Ferragamos and that's it! (Well, I have plenty of other shoes :P , but none of them is designer)

:shock: I'm so envious!
I could never afford 22 pairs of Louboutins :huh: . I have a couple of (old) Ferragamos and that's it! (Well, I have plenty of other shoes :P , but none of them is designer)

Ditto on the envious!

Rosalyn: Could you post a photo of your Louboutins?? & do you have any from the current season? Since I'm saving up & trying to decide what I'd like to get, I want to see what a current season Louboutin looks like on an actual foot!

And which Olympias do you have? I just discovered some of her shoes and they're so bright and fun!

And ahh... ok last question, where did you sell your shoes at? I have a couple of pairs I no longer want as well and would love to sell them as to upgrade :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
PM sent Frostelized :flower:

I have the Carmen and Bowie wedges by Charlotte Olympia, and the Maxine lace-up sandals which are my faves by far. I want one of her classic colourful pumps at some stage too!

I have five. One pair is falling apart; soon I'll have four. I have a pair of Doc Martens, though, which I've had for almost three years. They're the only shoes I've had which have lasted this long.

I have about 200 pairs of shoes and 50 pairs of boots including 21 Louboutin, 5 YSL, 4 Jimmy Choo, 4 Prada, 3 Alexander McQueen, 2 Gucci, 1 Thakoon, 1 Nicholas Kirkwood, 2 Manolo, 3 Miu Miu, 2 Dior, 2 Dsquared2, 2 Brian Atwood, 2 Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Tory Burch, Dolce and Gabbana, House of Holland, Fendi etc.

If I had to name a favourite it would still be my Louboutin Anemone Plume that I wore for my wedding last year.

I have about 200 pairs of shoes and 50 pairs of boots including 21 Louboutin, 5 YSL, 4 Jimmy Choo, 4 Prada, 3 Alexander McQueen, 2 Gucci, 1 Thakoon, 1 Nicholas Kirkwood, 2 Manolo, 3 Miu Miu, 2 Dior, 2 Dsquared2, 2 Brian Atwood, 2 Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Tory Burch, Dolce and Gabbana, House of Holland, Fendi etc.

If I had to name a favourite it would still be my Louboutin Anemone Plume that I wore for my wedding last year.

Wow! You must have a huge closet. Which Alexander McQueens do you have?

Wow! You must have a huge closet. Which Alexander McQueens do you have?
Hi Frostelized
I don't know what the McQueens are called, one navy blue polka dot pair , one pair of ankle strap platforms, one pair of black strappy sandals with a heart in the middle and one pair of boots - black and white with buttons down the side. If I find out the names I'll post on here,

I think I could do with more shoes, but this is good for now.

1 pair of Asics running shoes
1 pair of Band of Outsiders for Sperry Top Sider boat shoes
1 pair of black repetto zizi's
1 pair of black leather Opening Ceremony slip ons
1 pair of black Doc Martens
1 pair of black Feiyue sneakers
1 pair of black Adidas Samba's
1 pair of brown Costume National Boots
1 pair of brown vintage leather lace ups
1 pair of Converse all stars

Right now though, I'm wanting a pair of light tan desert boots and a pair of brogues -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I don't even dare count! Lol.

More than 10 pairs of loubies
More than 5 pairs of chanels
A couple of Jimmy choos
And tons of others...

I would guess around 40. 1/2 heels, 1/2 flats, although only wear about 5 regularly (unfortunately uggs feature twice in this 5).
Favourite shoes are sparkly prada heels that practically blind people and my cute black Moschino courts with bows on that go with practically anything. (And I got them for £40 from TK Maxx).
When I'm older and richer my shoe-drobe will be full of shoes from Louboutin, Jimmy Choo, Miu Miu etc etc...

i got about 40 pairs of shoes but none of them is designer.
and i'm in need of classic, black, high-heeled pumps.

This thread is making me feel better... I own probably 50-60 pairs of shoes. I'd say 1/3 are designer. Modest compared to some of you!

I currently own 9 pairs of shoes. That's mostly due to having to move houses (and sometimes countries) each year for the last 5 years, so the pairs that I don't wear I either sell or give away.

I've got:
2 pairs of knee length boots - one flat pair (Vagabond) and one with 3 inch heels (no name)
1 pair of summer sandals - Lanvin
1 pair of black ballet flats - Zara
1 pair of trainers - Diesel
4 pairs of heels - 3 of them from Zara and one Proenza Shouler.

and I'm pretty happy with what I have :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->