Ikea

The brown is a cowhide rug.. the white fluffy thing is a blanket/throw, like for the couch or your bed..^_^ it's so soft..:heart:

I can spend hours in Ikea, there are always so many interesting things to pick up... I used to go twice a month when I was living in Germany and the closest store was about 30mins away on the train...now I can't get to a store easily, and there is so little to buy online!! Everything that I would want has to be bought in store :(

I love their frying pans though - so cheap (if I remember about 3 Euros) and they are my favourite ones to use; never have any issues with them. I also have a great, long [hard] pillow and duvet sets.

When I eventually have my own apartment I will be getting a lot of basics from Ikea, it really is not expensive for what it is (in the UK especially!). I just wish they would open a few more stores...

adorefaith - i love the cowhide rug! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol @the_ida XD

i'm amazed by the variegated colours.. beautiful ^^ i didn't know they would sell cowhides at Ikea.

great choices btw, adorefaith. all the clean white and then the sudden hide
perfect match

thanks Gius! :flower: i was surprised to see the cowhides there too, but really excited...I have wanted one for a long time, it just seems like a really great thing to invest in..I can imagine it working in so many different living environments, and i think it adds something really special to a room. i have always felt a bit guilty about buying one (this coming from an ex-vegetarian) but my Mum convinced me to be mindful and appreciate of where it came from, and to thank the animal in my own way.. so that's what i'm going to do. :heart: i think it's beautiful.....that one specifically, I think it was the nicest they had.. the contrast and the markings are so lovely, it looks so nice against my hardwood floor.

Im going to ikea 2morrow yeaaay
I am going to buy the klippan and some lamps, birthday present from my mother yesss.

I'm going to buy new bedding [comforter, sheets, duvet] tomorrow. ! So excited. .! :heart:

well, the buttons and everything are a bit distracting but i really love all the interieur in this room - especially the mirror + the bead :heart: moreover, i love the warm colour. all of the furniture is rather dark but all in all it makes a rather warm impression
j7ylhz.jpg

ikea.com

I bought this today. And alot of small stuff for the bathroom and some cushions.. i love my house now
0092326_PE228635_S4.JPG

medium_50148565.jpg

0093710_PE231300_S4.JPG

76422_PE196054_S4.jpg

ikea.nl

^ I totally just bought that couch! But in the other crazy multicolour slip cover :D My husband and I went back and forth between the 2 for like 20 minutes haha. Also got the matching footstool and a little yellow side table.
I'm already itching to go back to ikea and buy more stuff.

lol so funny! I love ikea, i dont have a big budget so its perfect and i live in a tiny appartment! I got the couch and the chair from my parents for my birthday.

I just bought this floor lamp, and I really love how it has transformed my living room! The light is so nice and cozy, ahhh....

0096239_PE235786_S4.JPG

ikea.com/dk

We just moved into a bigger apartment and I decied to get my bedroom in Ikea.
My room is almost done, but I must say I'm very disappointed with Ikea, the quality is so poor.:( Everything is so rickety, the drawer is already chipped (and I did nothing!:blink:), my bed is creaky (nothing to do with me as well:lol:). Nevertheless, it's so pretty and comfy, I'll post some pics in proper thread.^_^

Can anyone comment on the comfort of the mattresses at ikea? I'm going to college in august and i'm thinking about getting some stuff there for the apartment.

Can anyone comment on the comfort of the mattresses at ikea? I'm going to college in august and i'm thinking about getting some stuff there for the apartment.

well they have different ones... good ones bad ones... different prices ofcourse. I think they have some for 50$ some for 300$ and so on.. i
I bought one mysel (dont rember how much it was i think about 200$) its pretty comfy:D

I got a mattress from IKEA (SULTAN latex) about 7 years ago and I'm still very happy with it. Should I need a new one some day I will definitely buy another one from IKEA.

I have the Sultan Heberg mattress which I don't think they sell anymore, but it's comfy to me. They have a chart of mattress recommendation based on the person's weight, and that actually worked for me, but I still would suggest trying them all in-store first.

just moved into a new place and went shopping crazy at ikea because neither me or my husband really had any furniture just tons of movies and art haha. I think my fav item is the table and chairs we bought, called Fusion. It totally has a retro 60's feel to it which I'm loving.

Our class is currently making a project with IKEA. We select two products from IKEA and then we have to make two outfits from them...by the end of this month i'll have mine finished. :smile: Oh ,and we got free fabrics from IKEA :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->