iOffer Accessories, LushFashions.com, etc.

baglovinequine and valkyrie oops! hehe ok, thanks. will head to the other thread now :smile:
and baglovin, thanks! will caution my friend to check the connectors. hope she'll still like it tho... oh well

hi 1%. you'll love it here. everyone has been really cool and helpful (and this even tho i keep making little boo boos) l!!

i didn't mean to derail you from enjoying the necklace it's such a cool piece i do adore it.....maybe with a little hot glue gun or something we could fix the problem! :lol:

^ Chanel shoes-107. The dual tone ballet flats- white with black toes. eeks, just realised i didn't actually check whether chanel has these shoes or not.... on well!

Sorry, I'm a bit late to the post but I was browsing Chanel and yes, they are a rep of an actual shoe. "Pearlized Calfskin Captoe Ballerina with Chanel Signature Detail on a 5mm Heel" From the Spring/Summer 2009 Collection. I don't have a price but I'm guessing at least $375?
I love them too and can't wait to get a pair.

Sorry, I'm a bit late to the post but I was browsing Chanel and yes, they are a rep of an actual shoe. "Pearlized Calfskin Captoe Ballerina with Chanel Signature Detail on a 5mm Heel" From the Spring/Summer 2009 Collection. I don't have a price but I'm guessing at least $375?
I love them too and can't wait to get a pair.

yay!!!! but in any case, they're gorgeous. i'm so so pleased with them:heart: (squished toes nothwithstanding)

hi guys can someone please pm me the info of whoever makes the best BVLGARI or CHOPARD accessories.!!!!! :heart::flower:

This thread is awesome!! I just skimmed all of it!!

J's inclusion bracelets are fab. Thanks bby for recommending them!!
I wonder if he'll do yellow...

I have a Bvlgari necklace from J that I love! His jewelry seems to come and go, but it seems to be good quality!

As for H scarves, I wouldn't think it'd be too big a deal to wear/use one because as long as it doesn't have the logo all over it, then it's not going to be scrutinized. Carrying a mono LV bag is asking people to guess (or ask if) your bag is fake. But with scarves I think it's a bit different. And I agree (with a post earlier in the thread) that (assuming they're silk) for the price, it's great quality! I can't find a silk scarf for less than J's!! :smile:I'm hoping his H scarves are, in fact silk?? :(

I looooove your Gucci scarves MaLena!! I really want a scarf with pink in it.....so so cute! Does anyone know if Catty's scarves are as good as J's (Catty has H scarves with pink)??

Anyway, I'm awaiting an accessories order from J right now!! :smile: I'm on a bag ban so this is only bending the rules....not breaking them. Tee hee. :wink:

Thank you babybluestar! I also want a scarf with pink in it... And some other pretty scarves, cannot wait to find another one I like, Catty seems to have a good selection, but I would like to hear from sb who bought scarves from her first, don't want to rush it :smile:

Anyone know what Catty's shipping rates are for her accessories? Thanks in advance

^^ not sure i'm afraid. but usually if you get more than 3 things from her, she gives free shipping?

hmmm anyone else having a hankering for bvlgari pendants and chanel ceramic rings? i'm just about to put in an order at lu.........cn, just a bit afraid that they'll turn out a bit crap but their prices are great. anyone got jewelry from them before?

oh and bbs, i m so bummed jacky doesn't have any bvlgari stuff anymore :((( catty's chanels DO look alright - but is way pricier than the other site tho...

Gold rolex & Love bracelet

Currently on the hunt for a gold love bracelet and I saw that Catty has them. I missed when Jacky had them...Anyone know if Catty's are any good -- or can maybe recommenced someone else that will sell a great dupe. Also, if anyone can recommend someone to get a gold rolex from that would be awesome! :flower:

Currently on the hunt for a gold love bracelet and I saw that Catty has them. I missed when Jacky had them...Anyone know if Catty's are any good -- or can maybe recommenced someone else that will sell a great dupe. Also, if anyone can recommend someone to get a gold rolex from that would be awesome! :flower:

dunno about the bracelet. but if you're looking for the best watch reps, go to another forum: repgeek.com they're bril at this sorta thing :flower:

so is the concensus that Jacky's lv roses scarf in pink is good? I read a few people picked it up. Thanks

This is a (somewhat) copy from my post in the iOffer bags thread. Does anyone ever check this thread? It has been two weeks since the last entry. However, here goes.......
I received my order from Eric yesterday.
Ladies, I don't know when I have been so pleased. Really!
Ferragamo Sunglasses $37: Gorgeous! they feel like the real deal. They are weighty if you know what I mean. The sides that are supposed to be metal, are. The arms are stiff when you open and close, not flimsy or crooked either. In fact I think the only plastic on them is the lenses. Well, the frame is plastic, but you know what I mean. The case they came in, with lens cloth is also top-notch.
LV & Hermes Scarves: $30/ea: Stunning, absolutely stunning. The colour saturation is so rich, and it almost looks the same from the back as it does from the front. The rolled edges are perfect, the stitches are invisible. Why anyone would pay $375 for that is beyond me *got the H attrape tes reves & LV st-tropez. The packaging was also beautiful, folded and wrapped in tissue paper w/their label sticker to close it. Seriously, if a man brought that home for me and I didn't know any better, he would be getting a little sumthin'-sumthin' tonight if you know what I mean.
Got some shoes too, will post in shoes thread.
All in all, I am extremely satisfied and would not hesitate to purchase from him again. He is quick to reply, shipping was free & within the time frame estimated, I didn't get charged duty, made it through customs, he takes paypal (if you're into that). I have mentioned this seller to pretty much everyone that I have pm'd with so those of you may know who I'm talking about.
I have taken pictures and will post them in the pictures only thread when I find the cable-thingy for my camera.

^^ Actually, I'm looking for sunnies as well. Only thing I'm worried about is that it doesn't actually protect your eyes?

Any idea if your ferragamo's or any of the rep sunnies are UV resistant etc? Or would it be crazy to pick one where the lenses are easily replaceable at a proper optician so it actually is functional as well?

Hee, yes shelley I'm stalking you from thread to thread!

oopsnow, this is taken directly from Eric's site:
Sunglasses: The lenses are all made of CR-39 material, UV 400 protection. only Rayban lense is made of steeled glass. the quality can effectively protect eyes while make you cool, come with hard box,cards
Whatever that all means.........
I have a good pair of sunglasses that I wear when I drive, my others are mostly about fashion.
Besides, I see so little sun here, I may as well be a vampire!:evil: <<<What, no vampire smiley? Seriously?

Yeah, Jacky's Blvgari stuff is long gone. But he sometimes brings things back if they're asked for! Try! :smile:

I have horribly cheap "Dior" sunnies. They weren't even worth the $10 I paid! Just way to flimsy! And the other pair (from the same site) are peeling! Blech! I need some good knockoffs! But I cannot for the life of me get Eric's scarf/sunnie site to work! :( I know for a fact I have the correct URL (thanks for the info doll) so idk why it won't load! Damned BlackBerry!

And yeah, def go to RG for watch rec's. Those guys know watches like we know bags!!

Yeah, Jacky's Blvgari stuff is long gone. But he sometimes brings things back if they're asked for! Try! :smile:
I have horribly cheap "Dior" sunnies. They weren't even worth the $10 I paid! Just way to flimsy! And the other pair (from the same site) are peeling! Blech! I need some good knockoffs! But I cannot for the life of me get Eric's scarf/sunnie site to work! :( I know for a fact I have the correct URL (thanks for the info doll) so idk why it won't load! Damned BlackBerry!
And yeah, def go to RG for watch rec's. Those guys know watches like we know bags!!

bbs, one of the sites (I can't remember which one) sometimes won't load for me either. Well, it loads, but then I get this crazy error message saying it could be harmful to my computer to visit the site. Then the next day it's totally fine. Or sometimes I'll get the error message at home on my mac, but not on the PC at the office? Like, what-ever!!! You could try to go onto the handbags site, and then link to the accessories site from there (left-side scrolling thingy)
Now RG is a site that is temperamental for me. One day I can access everything, the next day it wants me to register to see the forums. (keeping up appearances with mrs. gordon gekko makes me LMAO!) I don't have any watch replicas. I have wanted a Cartier Tank Francaise for like ever, and I really like the Omega Seamaster for a kind of chunky casual androgynous watch. My main concern with watch replicas is that when you have to change the battery, do you walk sheepishly into the jewelry store and say, "yeah, I know, it's fake". Really wanted the Cartier LOVE bracelet like 10 years ago, it's made a real resurgence, hasn't it? If I could find a really good rep that wouldn't turn green on my wrist or peel or something I would consider it. 'Cause the gold tone peeling off would just be like...:yuk:
Eric's sunglasses (the ones I bought) are pretty sturdy. You know, the arms are not all loose, and the sides that are metal, are. (my mum laughed and said they're probably lead :lol:) Sometimes it's gold painted plastic or something. Now I can't speak for all of them of course. I would normally NEVER get sunglasses that have jewels or rhinestones on the sides, (b/c if one fell out, it ruins everything) but they were just so pretty. I liked them because they aren't an obvious name brand that could potentially scream FAKE! Like with giant CC's or DG or LV on the side. Plus, they were like $37, it hardly broke the bank. (besides, I wanted to try him out and order one of each category) I got the ones with #2101 listed beside them. I thought I may have seen Catty had them too in her picassaweb gallery.

^^^
i also want an omega seamaster and a cartier roadster.

has anyone ever seen a rep cartier la dona? i want the rose gold, but it is SO expensive it makes me want to vom.

I'm also looking for a pair of sunnies! I really like the Dior Glossy 1, does anyone know where to get a good rep? I was looking at Eddy's but I'm not sure, has anybody ever ordered a pair of sunglasses from him before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->