Jeanne Moreau

estella :flower: ,
the film "le temps qui reste" sounds really very interesting.it seems to me that it tries to take a different point of view on the topic "death" thzan films usually do.has it already started where you live?here it hasn´t started yet and as far as i know our mainstream cinemas it´s rather probable that it won´t start at all :doh:.please let me know your thoughts when you saw it.

yes, it has. i will definitely let you know:heart:
i think it might be a little in the vein of 'sous le sable', may favourite movie of his so far....

Listen up everyone who lives in Britain!

A few years ago I watched a fantastic documentary called French Beauty. It dealt more specifically with cinema goers fascination with French actresses and includes an interview with the extraordinary Moreau. She speaks many wise words!
It is now being repeated, so don't miss it!

Watch it on BBC2 Monday 24 July @11:20pm:D

:flower: Here are video clips of Jeanne Moreau.:flower:

First one is from Jules et Jim when she sings Le Tourbillon ( she is truly beautiful in this scene) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqwLx0DG7qQ&mode=related&search=jeanne moreau

Second one is from La Notte, alongside Marcello Mastroianni and Monica Vitti (check out my thread on her) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWzUiiUafSw&search=jeanne moreau

The last one is a trailer for Louis Malle's Elevator to the Gallows feauturing an amazing improvised score by the great Miles Davis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoQVRyh5aZE&mode=related&search=jeanne moreau

Thank you soooooo much:woot:
They are so wonderful videos!!!! Especially, I like "Jules et Jim".:heart:
She is beautiful.

Beautiful Jeanne

Absolutely radiant in this picture

In "The Bay of Angels". I'm desparate to see this film! Anyone seen it?

source:americanphoto

I believe Jeanne is the only actress who I still find magnetically attractive in her old age. With many other actresses who were once beautiful they have aged terribly, with masses of wrinkles and bloated faces but Jeanne has such comfort with her own skin that I find her just as beautiful as in the 1950s. :heart:

Here she is photographed by Andre Rau

source: angeladebona

Serious bump! This incredible woman has been so neglected on this site!:(

Here is a picture of Jeanne absolutely smouldering! This woman holds more sex appeal in her stare alone than any near-naked woman:blush:

source: polfoto

french_beauty5_gal.jpg

bbc.co.uk

Cheers virginelle for the pics :flower:

Listen people of the UK! "Viva Maria" is being shown tomorrow on BBC2 @ 1:05am^_^

Screencaps of Jules et Jim

source: film_stills@livejournal

Thanks Karina!!!

I scanned these pictures of her spending some time in Milan with Mastroianni from Amica.

italica.rai.it

And a few works made by an italian graphic artist (from La Notte, featuring Monica and Marcello as well)

soloinlinea.splinder.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->