Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey Divorce

And they'll always have Newlyweds to remember their marriage by. :wink:

I guess i can mildly understand Jessica's need to leave the marriage.. considering the fact that it's been said that Nick was her first & only physical experience *ah-hem...

oona said:
I guess i can mildly understand Jessica's need to leave the marriage.. considering the fact that it's been said that Nick was her first & only physical experience *ah-hem...

That's what I was thinking. She was pretty when they got engaged, but probably so sheltered and naive that she never thought she might want to try other "packages". Now she's become somewhat of a "phenom" (for lack of a better term) with much more male attention...

...I think they're both human, got too big for their britches and want to try what's newly available to both of them. Sometimes the urge to go against your faith and belief in holy matrimony can prove too tempting, so you choose to give in to it (especially with all that goes on in the culture they are a part of).

It's unfortunate, but human nature I suppose.

Duleeshab said:
call me sad but I thought that they would have lasted :ninja:

No- youre not sad... youre like me, I thought all this time there were only rumors and had no truth to them...
I am kinda sad I thought and hoped they would have lasted...:(

I would never have believed that I would be sad about something like this but it really is kind of disappointing, somehow I just thought this was the one hollywood couple that would last... Somehow their show was the only one that seemed the least bit genuine.

Good.

Hope they - in particular Jessica - disappear back into oblivion.

talentless publicity seekers

When I used to watch Newlyweds I thouht Jessica was a better catch than Nick.

Yes, Nick is BY FAR smarter than Jessica.
But he always seemed like a condescending, chauvinistic pig who would turn into a horny neanderthal whenever other women were around.
Jessica, while dumb, was also really sweet and loyal (DURING THE SHOW) and would always try to do things for Nick whenever she could.

I don't know why people always take the man's side in these divorces.....

As much as I find Jessica really annoying and not to mention the whole Simpson family in general.....this saddens me in away. They are separated and will eventually have to sign those divorce papers. :cry:

In my opinion Nick deserves to be with someone better then Jessica.
She is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay high maintenance stuck up, big-headed, can't manage her money right. Nick on the other hand, he's laid-back, easy going, outgoing, and a outdoorsman, and someone who can manage his money the right way instead of spreading the wealth like he's a Billionaire! All in all, it's
better off for both of them to go their seperate ways. I wish the best of luck to Nick and his carreer.....:D For Jessica, I guess this is her time, but
I'm sure she'll end up like Britany Spears, Christina Aguilera, where their
carreer once rised to the top then fizzed out.....:lol: :D

It's sad....they did seem happy on newlyweds - it seems no celebrity marriages last anymore....just waiting for Posh & Becks to come clean now..:blush:

Wonder if she will "save herself" for her next husband? I also wonder if how long their marriage has truly been over. It could be a year for all we know. After all, that's about when the reports started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellaboyce
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->